Midway 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway 2019!

It had to be the worst war movie that I have watched in a long time, the plot was disjointed and in some places incorrect, some of the uniforms and insignia were incorrect, the acting was bad on the most part and the battle scenes are straight out of video games, compared to the 1976 version (who some members here thought was bad), this version is almost unwatchable!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Was it as bad as Pearl Harbor (2001) and Fury?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
      Was it as bad as Pearl Harbor (2001) and Fury?
      I didn't watch Fury because I knew what I was going to get, and I turned off Pearl Harbor right after Raf's resurrection, but in short, yes.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I found it an ok war flick. Heavy on CGI, the story line seemed a bit crammed with many events included and still trying to figure out why the John Ford arc was included??
        I think that it complements the earlier 1976 version, and is certainly a lot better than the 2001 Pearl Harbor movie.

Comment

Pearl Harbor was a great film. Midway was very good. Has it come out on dvd yet?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X