Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Captain
    replied
    It sounds the same as "epic movie" which was just utter rubbish. Same directors.

Leave a comment:

• the_redstar_swl
    replied
    Hey, If "Meet the Spartans" was made, Anything is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by F4UCorsair View Post
    Well, yeah, but I don't know that this is anything new. The amazing thing is what gets watched. (Of course I love movies which are so bad that they end up Mystery Science Theater 3000 material). This one looks to less "bad" than just lame.
    Signed
    Jason Friedberg
    I miss Mystery Science Theater.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    I saw a trailer of this when I saw the Hulk. (or maybe it was Get Smart) I just rolled my eyes and laughed.
    Last edited by Tsar; 28 Jun 08, 18:51.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by ace View Post
    is it me or is Hollywood not even trying anymore on movies. I just came across this move and I think it proves it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213644/
    The thing is, this stuff sells pretty well to certain segments of the market. As long as they make money without having to spend a whole lot in production, Hollywood will keep grinding this junk out.

Leave a comment:

• F4UCorsair
    replied
    Well, yeah, but I don't know that this is anything new. The amazing thing is what gets watched. (Of course I love movies which are so bad that they end up Mystery Science Theater 3000 material). This one looks to less "bad" than just lame.
    Signed
    Jason Friedberg

Leave a comment:

• ace
    started a topic Hollywood is not even trying

Hollywood is not even trying

is it me or is Hollywood not even trying anymore on movies. I just came across this move and I think it proves it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213644/

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X