Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starship Troopers 3 images. Release Aug we hope

http://www.starshiptroopers3.net/ind...?go=info&id=39

no picture,s Purple Fang that movie was strange i think they wanted to make a TV series out of it ,is that right ? but the movie was just to strange fighting big bugs who could not talk would of made it hard ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Ken View Post
      no picture,s Purple Fang that movie was strange i think they wanted to make a TV series out of it ,is that right ? but the movie was just to strange fighting big bugs who could not talk would of made it hard ?
      Subtitles?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Hmm, let's try this one.

http://www.starshiptroopers3.net/index.php?go=news

Comment

Hmmm...more of Casper "The Chin" Van Dien and his merry band.

No thanks. I would rather watch re-runs of my laundry.

Comment

All i can say is RAID it looks like there going for more high tech ,rather than shoot them with a big firearm,i dont know have to see it

Comment

Having recently watched the 1988 anime OVA I've gotta ask:
              Why are they incapable of making a accurate adaption of the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Ken View Post
                All i can say is RAID it looks like there going for more high tech ,rather than shoot them with a big firearm,i dont know have to see it
                What is really interesting is to watch the first ST very carefully, particularly the battle scenes.

Early in the film, there is a media clip showing exaclty where to shhot a Bug to kill it instantly, yet nowhere in the entire film is this tactic used. The only "tactic" is groups of troops - displaying terrible tactical training - hosing Bugs until they are shot to pieces. You will have to search long and hard to find anything resembling battlefield tactics by trained, skilled combat troops of the future. My first thought was that a single company of Marines would have kicked more Bug-butt in ten minutes than the ST's managed during the entire film, and would have won the entire war by the ending.

Neither more high tech nor Casper The Chin are going to save ST3. Straight to CD sales wouold be my guess.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X