Ziva Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziva Returns!

Season 17 on Sep 24th marks the return of Ziva David to the NCIS series.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Once a TV Show kills off a character, can it ever work to bring them back? Can Tony be far behind? Any word on David McCallum?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

As I understand it, she faked her death to escape those targeting her. You bring up a good question - will tony make an appearance since he is supposedly raising their daughter.

Ducky makes a brief appearance by video conference (?0 as well, I believe. He is only retired/historian but still available for cameo appearances.

I'm guessing the network needs to boost their ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Ducky makes a brief appearance by video conference (?0 as well, I believe. He is only retired/historian but still available for cameo appearances.

David McCallum is 85 and this was done to let him shift to a recurring role.

Comment

So who is she replacing or does the cast just get bigger"" Maybe Gibbs will hang up his shield ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            So who is she replacing or does the cast just get bigger"" Maybe Gibbs will hang up his shield ??
            It looks like the cast just gets bigger. I suspect that Ziva may not be permanent but only there to boost the new season premiere ratings.

Time will tell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X