Doom Patrol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom Patrol.

This has to be the funniest series yet to date. Strange but hilarious.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I haven't seen this one mentioned on DISH. I'll look for it.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

When & where is it on?
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I haven't seen this one mentioned on DISH. I'll look for it.
        DC put the pilot on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agosG3mokBQ
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

DC put the pilot on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agosG3mokBQ
          But restricted so that it cannot be viewed over here. Could someone explain what it is all about?
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Yeah, I liked it a lot. Hope the Swamp Thing and Stargirl both are as good as Doom Patrol is.
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X