Batwaman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batwaman.

Just watched the Batwaman trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

An yes its that bad...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Just watched the Batwaman trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIiPcv4_iY

An yes its that bad...
    Is Batwaman part of an alternative line of superheros? If so what next Supperman, the Flush, Captain Armenia, Ionman etc ?
    Last edited by MarkV; 17 May 19, 04:29.
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Is Batwaman part of an alternative line of superheros? If so what next Supperman, the Flush, Captain Armenia, Ionman etc ?
      Wonderbread Woman, AquaVelva Man, Pink Hornet, Conan the Barber, Captain Marble, HeckBoy, Incredible Hump, Teenage Mutant Ninja Titmice, Woodchuckerine, Y-Men, the Mighty Sore..you get the picture...
      Last edited by Jose50; 17 May 19, 07:35.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Wonderbread Woman, AquaVelva Man, Pink Hornet, Conan the Barber, Captain Marble, HeckBoy, Incredible Hump, Teenage Mutant Ninja Titmice, Woodchuckerine, Y-Men, the Mighty Sore..you get the picture...
        Bulletproof Mink, Constant Teen, Translators, Misters of the Universe, Tore, Flasher Gordon, Gourds of the Galaxy
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

He who is without sin, let him throw the first stoan.

Comment

Originally posted by warmoviebuff View Post
            He who is without sin, let him throw the first stoan.
            She who is a lesbian, let her leave well enough aloan.
            "I am Groot"
            - Groot

Comment

How is this character different than Batgirl?

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                I remember there being a supergirl but batgirl must have passed me by. Was she there so Robin didn't have to play with himself?

Comment

When I was a young teenager in the 60's, an older boy down the street worked at a store called TG&Y. It had a comic book stack with DC Comics. They only had to tear the top of the first page to get reimbursed for issues that did not sell. This guy would bring home all the unsold comics to his house. All the guys on my street got to read them. If I recall correctly, Batgirl was the niece of Commissioner Gordon. After all the whispering about Batman and Robin (as far back as pre WWII!) I can't believe DC would promote an openly gay character!

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Batwoman as a gay character merely shows the lengths that publishers will go to include all flavors in order to get their business. Besides, isn't it now 'chic' to be anything other than hetero?
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                      Testicles...filled with transgenderite, a rare mineral found only in the bowels of large, decaying American inner cities.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Lol, the video now has 50k likes and 150k dislikes.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X