No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones - last season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did they manage to rebuild and resettle Kings Landing so quickly?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      How did they manage to rebuild and resettle Kings Landing so quickly?
      Union stagehands...
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I forget where I read it, but lead writers Benioff and Weiss were overheard in a restaurant saying they had abandoned GoT to its fate the same way Bran had been pushed off the tower in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
          (….)I can imagine Jon Snow heroically standing out in the open field with Drogon bearing down, breathing its fire only to see Jon Snow coming out of the fire starkly naked with his dick hanging out, then Drogon suddenly throws off Daenerys and flies off to somewhere. The rest of Dothaki and Unsullied forces quickly stand down, surrendering en masse and bending their knees to Jon Snow.

Actually, I would probably be fine with anything else other than what was shown last night. Really!
          Well I guess I'll wait for the book then
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            I forget where I read it, but lead writers Benioff and Weiss were overheard in a restaurant saying they had abandoned GoT to its fate the same way Bran had been pushed off the tower in the first episode.

D &D are more interested in their upcoming Star Wars series than GOT. HBO contracted them for 10 seasons. Martin originally wanted 12 seasons.
            Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
            Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
            Barbarossa Derailed I & II
            Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

D &D are more interested in their upcoming Star Wars series than GOT. HBO contracted them for 10 seasons. Martin originally wanted 12 seasons.
              So the Force killed GOT?
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

So the Force killed GOT?
                I think so. They had the option to make 10 episodes for season 8 but they declined it.
                Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

So the Force killed GOT?
                  Dracarys the Force.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                    Star wars is junk
                    Most of the stuff coming from hollyweird is going to be social warrior junk. I expect extremely bad entertainment to be produced for the next few years.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Most of the stuff coming from hollyweird is going to be social warrior junk. I expect extremely bad entertainment to be produced for the next few years.
                      You mean you haven;t noticed the crap being produced right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You mean you haven;t noticed the crap being produced right now?
                        Yeah that was why I mentioned Comet TV. As bad as that is, its better than than BatMam...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Yeah that was why I mentioned Comet TV. As bad as that is, its better than than BatMam...
                          I agree. Some of it is actually pretty good.

Comment

When one tries to make a movie from an unfinished chapter, many fans are going to be upset. Jon's dragon, my favorite, gets shot of the sky. Dany is even more bitter when her good friend is executed in front of her. Image from GOT video

A dragon cries in grief at the death of his mommy. He destroys the Iron Throne in anger, then takes his mommy flying East to? (The isle of witches to have her resurrected as Jon Snow was?) Image from GOT videl.

To answer the question of King's Landing. It is a real location in Croatia. The set was modeled after the city.

One can see how the set looks so much like the city.

“Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I've just binged my way through the last season while dogsitting for the lad. It's had me enthralled from beginning to end. At least four exits of major characters was worthy of the end of a Hollywood blockbuster... great stuff!

The long toll of the brave
                              Is not lost in darkness
                              Over the fruitful earth
                              And athwart the seas
                              Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                              Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X