Game of Thrones - last season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    A little bit of product placement for Starbuck's new Targaryen mochaccino..

Game-of-Thrones-coffee-cup-1858570.jpg
    I read somewhere that it Starbucks shelled out $250,000 for that. I'm inclined to call bullshit and chalk it up as a film set malfunction.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

I read somewhere that it Starbucks shelled out $250,000 for that. I'm inclined to call bullshit and chalk it up as a film set malfunction.
      Given how long they spent on filming season 8 you would have thought they would have hit someone to proof view it before finalisation.
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I've heard they want to call it the King's Drink - drink one and spend the entire day on your own throne at home!
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Ep 5 has a twist that is rather clever and will infuriate many GOT fans. I give the episode 7 out of 10 due to many contrivances/disappointments but visually it is one of the most expensive episodes of the series.
          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Danny was full on mad queen in episode 5.

She didnít need to torch the city. After the surrender she could have gone straight to the keep and just torched that.

Again all armour is made of tissue paper. Shame that more wasnít made of the Golden Company.

Danny is certain to die in the next episode. One of the last scenes will show her meeting Drogo and her son in the afterlife as was foretold back in season 1/2.

Comment

There seems to be two camps forming in social media/press- 1. Mad Queen 2. it was heavily foreshadowed. I'm more leaning towards the fact that this was what she truly wanted to do and everything else was lies and half truths.

I'm looking forward to seeing more exposition in the finale episode about the war crime.

Gamblers have had Bran as being the winner for a long time. It seems idiotic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                Shame that more wasnít made of the Golden Company.
                Don't despair. They were melted down into ingots and will be used again.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  Don't despair. They were melted down into ingots and will be used again.
                  They had a significant role in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                    There seems to be two camps forming in social media/press- 1. Mad Queen 2. it was heavily foreshadowed. I'm more leaning towards the fact that this was what she truly wanted to do and everything else was lies and half truths.

I'm looking forward to seeing more exposition in the finale episode about the war crime.

Gamblers have had Bran as being the winner for a long time. It seems idiotic to me.
                    One theory on you tube says that Bran worged into Drogon and made him carry out the destruction. Bran's plan being to make everyone think that Danny had gone mad, kill her then choose him as king.

Comment

One theory on you tube says that Bran worged into Drogon and made him carry out the destruction. Bran's plan being to make everyone think that Danny had gone mad, kill her then choose him as king.
                      That would be an interesting twist especially since Dany's POV is not featured- however the trailer shows her confidently marching down her Nuremberg rally...

Bran being king is bizarre-a physical and mental invalid (literally, like a lobotomized person) with magical knowledge is now the ruler

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

That would be an interesting twist especially since Dany's POV is not featured- however the trailer shows her confidently marching down her Nuremberg rally...

Bran being king is bizarre-a physical and mental invalid (literally, like a lobotomized person) with magical knowledge is now the ruler
                        The leaks are saying that Bran will be king. On the other hand Bran hasn't rearly done anything this season. He hasn't had a POV since season 6.
                        Last edited by Surrey; 16 May 19, 15:48.

Comment

Coming this fall

Ghost.JPG

Comment

The leaks are saying that Bran will be king. On the other hand Bran hasn't rearly done anything this season. He hasn't had a POV since season 6.
                            overall, the leak ,if true, is a pretty awful/sloppy end to the series.

Comment

That makes no sense. Danny clearly was in control of Drogon. Otherwise we would have seen a surprised look on her face when Drogon flew off on a rampage and would have seen flailing attempts on Danny's part to curtail the beastie.

Comment

The show has become so screwed up that it no longer matters.
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X