Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night of the Fox - Opinions?

Hi folks,

I was recently given a DVD copy of Night of the Fox, by a workmate. He says he thought it was OK but not great.
    Apparently, there are two versions; one short and the other long (about 3 hours). This is the long version.
    I'll possibly get around to watching it some time over the next couple or so weeks. In the meantime, have any of you seen it and what did you think of it?

"England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

I liked it. (long version)
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      I liked it. (long version)
      Thanks. I'll make the time to watch it this coming weekend, if possible.
      "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

I saw it back in 1991. Wasn't it one of George Peppards last roles?

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
          I saw it back in 1991. Wasn't it one of George Peppards last roles?
          Peppard was in it, as was Michael York playing Rommel. Played out mostly in the Channel Islands with a member of the Overlord staff as the prize.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X