Recent Films And TV Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Films And TV Shows

Has anyone seen anything good lately that isn't from a lifetime ago?

The new anti-terrorism show - Enemy Within - is pretty much standard fare with a heavy PC element added in.

Blue Book is still pretty good, especially since they provide the reference to the exact report that was really investigated so that watchers can compare.

If you like Ian McShane (Deadwood) then American Gods might be your best best. Quirky, bloody and sufficiently evil to satisfy most of us. Deadly Class, adapted from a comic - probably Japanese - is humorously lethal and more than a little Gothic in places.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

sadly.... no

Comment

Doom Patrol is adult but really funny.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        Doom Patrol is adult but really funny.
        Hey! You're still with us!

Comment

We watched Altered Carbon on Netflix, now waiting for the next season

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Hey! You're still with us!
            Yeah I went through a really difficult time. I even had the crazy Jehovah witch-ness cousin over just after my dad passed. Kinda just pushed me over the edge. (Truly the guest from hell.)
            Last edited by Bwaha; 06 Mar 19, 22:29.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Yeah I went through a really difficult time. I even had the crazy Jehovah witch-ness cousin over just after my dad passed. Kinda just pushed me over the edge. (Truly the guest from hell.)
              I'm truly sorry to hear that. I hope things are better for you soon.

Comment

sorry about your dad... lesson learned.. never let a JW into the house. even if related......

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post

sorry about your dad... lesson learned.. never let a JW into the house. even if related......
                  I always tell them I'm a veteran and give them one minute to make it to the road.

Comment

I felt I was morally bound to take her in because of the camp fire and no other person in the family wants her around. She's perma-banned from here now. You wouldn't believe the sheer gall of her.

Any-rate back to the movies, Captain Marvel has turned into a dumpster fire because of the sjw bs. Youtube captain marvel review for all the giggles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQIIrYnK-V4
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I felt I was morally bound to take her in because of the camp fire and no other person in the family wants her around. She's perma-banned from here now. You wouldn't believe the sheer gall of her.

Any-rate back to the movies, Captain Marvel has turned into a dumpster fire because of the sjw bs. Youtube captain marvel review for all the giggles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQIIrYnK-V4
                      "sjw"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

"sjw"?
                        Social Justice Warrior. https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...tice%20Warrior

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Ah so...Grasshopper...

Personally, I call no one "warrior" who refuses to fight for their nation. To me, they're just agitators and misfits.

Comment

I forgot this one show that's started....."Knight fight".........only watched one episode......not bad

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                              I forgot this one show that's started....."Knight fight".........only watched one episode......not bad
                              I've watched a few episodes. Gladiatorial combat in the 21st century.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X