Wonkapiecer.... one weird sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonkapiecer.... one weird sequel

This is a film theory that is so bizarre it is hilarious ... or so dark that it's like ink on a blackboard.

The idea is that Snowpiercer is a sequel to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. No, that isn't a typo, its ..... well, see what it is first;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEX52h1TvuA

And it is expanded on here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYlxTxSaCM&t=278s

Totally insane, right?
    But.... you have to admit, these guys did their homework!
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Snowpiercer came across to me as the typical microcosm of the haves versus have-nots combined with 1984, played out inside a ludicrous train that never stops moving, presented with overwhelming gore and violence. It's basically a rip-off of films like Titanic.

Being a big fan of railroads and their history, I immediately wondered who maintained the track?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Snowpiercer came across to me as the typical microcosm of the haves versus have-nots combined with 1984, played out inside a ludicrous train that never stops moving, presented with overwhelming gore and violence. It's basically a rip-off of films like Titanic.

Being a big fan of railroads and their history, I immediately wondered who maintained the track?
      Why did the train need to keep moving? That seemed to (also) be a pointless issue, along with your point about track maintenance.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Why did the train need to keep moving? That seemed to (also) be a pointless issue, along with your point about track maintenance.
        That was my next question.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X