FBI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI

FBI premiered last night. Excellent start, gritty, lots of action and lots of good procedure and dialogue as well. It looks promising.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

A very good show indeed.

Comment

Good to hear because I had not heard of a good TV show on any of the three networks in a long time. Cable tv otoh has been taking the lead in producing great shows
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        Good to hear because I had not heard of a good TV show on any of the three networks in a long time. Cable tv otoh has been taking the lead in producing great shows
        It's fair. Hollywoody felt the need to make the protagonist female with a spotty past and give her a male Muslim partner. I suppose we should be grateful neither are gay or handicapped - as yet.

Better than most. Not as bad as some.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I have seen a few episodes and am on the fence, I swear the female lead only has one facial expression. And they turn up late to everything, I guess it makes sense that they are investigators and not first responders, but they kept repeating the scene of rocking up to a cordoned off, fully policed crime scene in a fleet of Black SUV's after the action has happened. Will watch a few more episodes and see if it sticks.
          One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions - Admiral Grace Hopper

"The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
          Wu Cheng'en Monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
            I have seen a few episodes and am on the fence, I swear the female lead only has one facial expression. .
            She Runs the Gamut of Human Emotion from A to B
            Dorothy Parker
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I hope CBS gives this show and Magnum P.I. more episodes and get rid of garbage like Murphy Brown.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X