Ozark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark

Is anyone watching Ozark on Netflix? Do you like it?

I think it's just a more gritty version of Breaking Bad. It's a decent show, so I'll keep watching it. Season 2 was just released yesterday.

I wonder if money laundering is actually this violent in real life?
    Last edited by warmoviebuff; 02 Sep 18, 08:25.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

I loved Breaking Bad. At least once a year I binge watch it.

I don't get Netflix, so I'll have to wait until it comes out on Amazon.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Haven't seen it either but given that drug cartels are heavily into money laundering it would not be surprising if it was violent
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I watched the first season and just started the second. It obviously wants to be the new "Breaking Bad" and although it doesn't reach that level yet, if you liked BB, you'll like this. It has more bad-ass females than BB. The violence is more unpredictable. You don't see some major deaths coming. Jason Bateman is superb and the rest of the cast is good. I will stick around to see a vast majority of the characters get what they deserve, but this may take time and for some not until the last episode.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X