Valkyrie Delayed Another Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyrie Delayed Another Year

Or - a picture is worth a thousand belly laughs! Honestly...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24002553/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

One sure sign that a movie is in trouble. Can Tom Cruise afford another bomb? [Seriously, no puns intended! ]

Comment

`
      You mean you're not dying to find out if Tom plays the role of von Stauffenberg speaking mit vun of zose korny Cher-mun ach-zents ???
      " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

Cruise

The movie industry has been very disappointing the last few years. This film sounds like it's in big trouble and they need to invest additional funds to complete it. Besides the idea of portraying Tom Cruise as a German Colonel is about as convincing as Alex Baldwin as Jimmy Doolittle in Pearl Harbor. Another "bomb" that I wasted $4 on. Well at least it was only $4.
        God Save The Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by regulator4 View Post
          The movie industry has been very disappointing the last few years. This film sounds like it's in big trouble and they need to invest additional funds to complete it. Besides the idea of portraying Tom Cruise as a German Colonel is about as convincing as Alex Baldwin as Jimmy Doolittle in Pearl Harbor. Another "bomb" that I wasted $4 on. Well at least it was only $4.
          Maybe Cruise can pull off a believable von Stauffenberg. Hey, if Colin Farrell can play Alexander the Great, anything's possible.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Movies suck lately. I just thought I'd share this.

On the bright side that makes old level sucky movies look good in comparison.

Can't anybody make more good miniseries?

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              Maybe Cruise can pull off a believable von Stauffenberg. Hey, if Colin Farrell can play Alexander the Great, anything's possible.
              You do have a point...

Comment

The latest Al Pacino bomb, 88 minutes, was also delayed by more than a year before being released in the US. From the looks of it, the worries of the studio is correct.

Comment

Are they just bad movies, or is the mood of the public changing?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X