• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Adams

HBO Films: John Adams
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

looks good from the previews, but unfortunately I don't have HBO
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Ditto here, gonna have to wait for this to be released on DVD. A couple people I know watched last night and told me it is very well done so I hope it gets released soon.
      Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Just finished watching this on DVD. It's great! Paul Giamatti as Adams deserves any awards coming his way.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Yes it is great and you should go to Blockbuster and rent the DVDs. Really superbly done.
          Publisher
          Armchair General Magazine
          Weider History Group

Comment

I have a guy in my reenacting unit who is in that film. I don't no where though.
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

Comment

Great mini series! I recommend it to anyone interested in that era. Now if only they'll give Washington an up to date treatment
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

A friend of mine has seen it on DVD and she said it is really good. I have the audio book of it which is what the series is based on. The audio book got really good reviews too. I think I will listen to the book first, and then rent the DVD.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X