No announcement yet.

Firefly/Serenity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife got the anniversary book for Xmas. Glossy pix and scripts. She's happy.
    Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
    Hyperwar, Whats New
    World War II Resources
    The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

• Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
      My wife got the anniversary book for Xmas. Glossy pix and scripts. She's happy.
      You definitely found love in all the right places

Comment

• Maybe we should start a Firefly Matters movement in the vein of Black Lives Matter movement. That should get media's attention!
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
          You definitely found love in all the right places
          She heard that.
          Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
          Hyperwar, Whats New
          World War II Resources
          The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

• Episode 7 just got my giggle factor.

Janes world was epic...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              Any future series would have to be with all different actors/actresses and this could cause some disappointment. Several of the old cast are not working, but most have jobs at probably better pay. I did like the series and the movie.

Pruitt
              Well, lets say its 20 years in the future.... it almost is anyway.

Jane, meh, he's probably dead by now.
              Mal & Innara were inevitable, and they had kids by now, a whole gang of crumb-snatchers most likely.
              That goes for Kaylee and Doc too, and it's possible that Mr's Wash had a bun in the over when her husband met his fate, she did hint at something of the sort in one episide.
              So there is your next generation. And as for a Captain....

Heh heh, how about River?
              Entertainment is the whole idea, right?
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Well, lets say its 20 years in the future.... it almost is anyway.

Jane, meh, he's probably dead by now.
                Mal & Innara were inevitable, and they had kids by now, a whole gang of crumb-snatchers most likely.
                That goes for Kaylee and Doc too, and it's possible that Mr's Wash had a bun in the over when her husband met his fate, she did hint at something of the sort in one episide.
                So there is your next generation. And as for a Captain....

Heh heh, how about River?
                Entertainment is the whole idea, right?
                Sorry Innara had a terminal illness. I donít know how much longer she was expected to live but she was going to die.
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• I've moved on to Chuck. More plausible and much more fun...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I've moved on to Chuck. More plausible and much more fun...
                    My cousin said he preferred Phantom Menace to the Force Awakens. Do you know him ?

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                      My cousin said he preferred Phantom Menace to the Force Awakens. Do you know him ?
                      Obviously your cousin is Jar Jar Binks, right? That's the only explanation I can think of when one says Phantom Menace is better than the Force Awakens.

And I'm not even a Star Wars fan myself. But at least I have a good working brain to figure which which movie in the franchise is actually that good.
                      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                        Obviously your cousin is Jar Jar Binks, right? That's the only explanation I can think of when one says Phantom Menace is better than the Force Awakens.

And I'm not even a Star Wars fan myself. But at least I have a good working brain to figure which which movie in the franchise is actually that good.
                        He's a contrarian fellow who stands up for George Lucas against the George Lucas raped my childhood crew.
                        Mind you go on the Internet and you'll see Jar Jar was secretly a Sith theory or was supposed to be.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X