Heroes tv series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes tv series

I think it's in it's 4th season now (not sure), so I guess that means I sure missed the boat on finding this one

But my buddy loaned me his season 1 dvd set, and holy crap is this series ever good.

I soooooo misread the name of the series. In my head I was far to close to a Smallville wannabe like show, that I guess I just passed on it. The show has nothing in common with my incorrect assumption.

All I can say is, hmm blown away by the intricate plot. I'm also glad I can just download the rest of the series when I get home and not have to suffer waiting on the next show to air
    Man it must have sucked waiting for the next show to air for this program.

I'm on the 5th disk, and eager to see the end of the season long story arc.

If you have not caught this show, you want to. But, this series is very linear, and not episodic. If you can't watch it in proper sequence, don't try it at all till you can.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Originally posted by Paul Maud'dib View Post
    I think it's in it's 4th season now (not sure), so I guess that means I sure missed the boat on finding this one

But my buddy loaned me his season 1 dvd set, and holy crap is this series ever good.

I soooooo misread the name of the series. In my head I was far to close to a Smallville wannabe like show, that I guess I just passed on it. The show has nothing in common with my incorrect assumption.

All I can say is, hmm blown away by the intricate plot. I'm also glad I can just download the rest of the series when I get home and not have to suffer waiting on the next show to air
    Man it must have sucked waiting for the next show to air for this program.

I'm on the 5th disk, and eager to see the end of the season long story arc.

If you have not caught this show, you want to. But, this series is very linear, and not episodic. If you can't watch it in proper sequence, don't try it at all till you can.
    They just finished a shortened (because of the writers strike) season so you're not too far behind.

P.S. my girlfriend didn't like the 2nd season as well, and I will admit it wasn't quite as good as the first but still worth seeing.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I've missed out on this one too. A friend of mine asked one day if I watch it, and when I said no, told me about the same thing as you just mentioned. My issue was, I hadn't looked into the storyline at all when it came out, and it was/is on opposite a show I was already dedicated to.

Unfortunately, I don't rent DVDs (other than movies on cable In-Demand), so until it starts rerunning from the start, I'll probably have to wait, and hope the syndicated version is on opposite nothing I watch.
      http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Finished season 1. It appears to have a nice over all conclusion effectively ie no desperate need to go into shock waiting for the opening for season 2.

I will reserve opinion on following seasons till I check them out of course.

Over all my friend bought a nice product getting season 1.
        Complex enough storyline that watching it more than once will be easy to excuse.
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Haha, looks like I'm the contrarian again!

The first season is coming to an end here and ... I don't get it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X