I would Like to get into Movie Acting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would Like to get into Movie Acting

How y'all doing y'all know any Movie people or actor you can pass this on to. If so thank if not its kool.

I would Like to get into Movie Acting.
    I Can Act as a Native or a Civil War Soldier in many Parts.
    Civil War Confederate Maj., Chief of Provost, Capt., Lt., NCO or Pvt.
    I can also Do movies with Natives in the Civil War. If you need them

Know of anyone looking for actors in these areas.
    Maj. Gewi Redhawks Jones Jr.

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

I do not know of anyone employing actors, but I do know someone who has been doing some acting on the side for years and has been in some stuff. He may have some insight and advice for you on how to get started. He is a member here, but doesn't surf all the boards and may miss this one.

I don't want to volunteer him for anything since I don't know how busy he is and whether he can answer your questions. He has a lot on his plate right now, but I can tell you how you can find out if he has any suggestions for you..

Go over to Radio Vietnam and post this same question and see what happens. He will see it and might just get in touch with some ideas for you.

He is a good man, and if able I think he will offer you some practical advise on how to get started.
    Last edited by Miss Saigon; 03 Jan 08, 10:13.

Comment

Thank That is Helpful

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

Comment

It wont send me code or email with Activation code

Civil War RPG

Comment

Well first your going to have to move to either California or New York.
          Cal would be better, be prepared to be broke and work hard for nothing for years. Its all about good luck and being at the right place at the right time.
          They don't care how talented you are, its who you know.
          Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Well thats hard to do not able to move as of yet.
            Last edited by Maj Gewi Redhaw; 03 Jan 08, 12:04.

Civil War RPG

Comment

Not sure where you live now, but if you don't move to either place, you can
              pretty much forget it. Unless you want to do some local commercials?
              Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

I live in Illinois

Civil War RPG

Comment

Well good luck to you, you can always try the stage first?

Comment

I live in a Hick town 2600 ppl. you tell some one something its around the town in one day

Civil War RPG

Comment

All the best wishes in the world.

But the truth is, first you need to get proper training under your belt. No proper training, and you have the same chances as a doctor without a license or a mechanic without papers.

Acting school is required, but means only that you get to stand in the same line as all the other hopefuls. It's about the same as wanting to be a musician.

You do realize all this correct?

Not that we don't all dream. My dream is to be a successful writer.
                      Some want to become famous game designers.

Most though end up at an ordinary office job, or selling groceries.
                      But, come to think of it, a local friend has more reason to think he has a bright future because of his hard work at a local supermarket, than any acting hopeful you will likely encounter. In a couple of years I see him in management and making serious cash and living in a nice house (if he wishes to do so).
                      Life is change. Built models for decades.
                      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

OK you right but on other hand quit bashing me.

Civil War RPG

Comment

Bashing you? You're kidding right?

If that's your limit I really have to suggest you stay on the reservation. You're clearly not ready for the cruel world of acting.

Comment

LOL the Rez. My friend I dont even live on the Rez

Civil War RPG

Comment

All I can say Gary, is if you ask for comments on a forum, don't be shocked if you get them.

And if your opening remark sounds flaky, we respond accordingly

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X