Tali-Ihantal 1944

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tali-Ihantal 1944

A new finnish war movie, coming out in a few days. I hope it can be of as good quality as Winter War...should be.

yeah, I know. You're not gonna ever see it. So what. At least you can watch the trailer.
    Wisdom is personal

That does look like a great movie, but your right, we'll never see it over here.

I still havn't seen Kokoda, can't rent it anywhere. I did however break down
    and buy Yamato from ebay.
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Well it won't be in the theather here but I'll probably be able to get it on DVD next year. Haven't seen Talvisota since '89 (that one I did see in the theater) but have recently aquired it on DVD, now to get the time to see it again, that's a bigger issue.

I haven't seen Kokoda n' cant get hold of it here in Sweden. Hopefully it will be released here later on. Another Aussie movie that I'd like to get hold of is The Last Bullet from '95, I've seen it on TV 8 - 10 years ago n' would like to see it again.

Yamato wasn't a problem to get hold of here in Sweden. It's strange how it differs 'round the world when it comes to releases.
      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
      ----
      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

If you could give us a plot synopsis we'd be obliged
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
          If you could give us a plot synopsis we'd be obliged
          Big battle, Finns spank the Commie horde, enough to get them to Sod off and play with the Germans for the rest of WWII.

Winnie says
          ---------------------------------
          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

So it should be out now, Is it?
            Is it any good?
            Where do I get a copy? (Play and Amazon are showing no results)
            Winnie says
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
              So it should be out now, Is it?
              Is it any good?
              Where do I get a copy? (Play and Amazon are showing no results)
              It premiered in the theathers yesterday in Finland, it comes to Swedish theaters late januari. So it's no wonder that Play n' Amazon doesn't list it.
              The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
              ----

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
                It premiered in the theathers yesterday in Finland, it comes to Swedish theaters late januari. So it's no wonder that Play n' Amazon doesn't list it.
                Bugger. Anyone know if it's going to appear over here (UK)? I can't read Finnish
                Winnie says

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that there will be an version subbed in English later on.
                  ----

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X