Rescue Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue Dawn

Here is a true story about a US Navy pilot shot down over Laos in 1965.
    Its very good and i highly recomend it.

Here's more info on this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieter_Dengler
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

I have thought of

buying this one, could you give us a little taste of what is in it,? No spoilers though, please.

Cheers

Comment

It follows the true story for the most part, but takes liberties. It doesn't
      mention what happens to the other 5 who excape, i found out by reading the
      link. Its got a great ending, better than what i expected. And it doen't spend
      too much time on the boring aspects of captivity. You won't be dissapointed.
      Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Saw it

Maybe it's just me, but it was'nt there...... Maybe the main actors or something, I was'nt sure what to expect, but it was'nt what I saw, sorry, maybe others will have better luck on this one.

Cheers, on to another one to check out.

Tom

Comment

Yes it certainatly isn't for eveybody, i guess i liked due to it being base on
          a true story. Its no academy winner for sure.

Comment

I saw it in the theatre and quite enjoyed it. However, I felt a little let down by the ending. I can't remember why. A little anticlimatic maybe.
            AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
            The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X