The Bee Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bee Movie

Let first say that i had expitations that my 5 yr old would love this movie.
    Boy was i wrong, it was so bad, she was ready to bail out after 30 min.
    I was so ready to go with her, not fun at all. It had nothing much going for
    it and just ran out of steam. Ugh.

So don't take your kids, wait for it on dvd, and even then just rent don't buy.
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Awwww, it looked like fun.

TTFN

Comment

huh, I just saw it and it seemed every kid in the tri-state area came to my theater to see (where I had to clean up their popcorn)
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
        Prawn heads
        by Karri
        How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
        Today, 11:40
      • Jose50
        Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
        by Jose50
        Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
        Today, 08:41
      • Von Richter
        Sagittarius Rising...
        by Von Richter
        Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
        Today, 01:19
      Working...
      X