Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiterook
    replied
    Uniform design on Star Trek past the original series always looked uncomfortable to me. BSG uniforms are similar to Babylon 5's in some ways...belevable but uncomfortable.

Think back to Space 1999, which were neat looking. But one of the best is the Land of the Giants uniforms. Of course, my favorites are those chicks on UFO in the fishnets and blue hair, wink, wink.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Kenneally
    replied
    Wearing of the uniform

I sure did like the way Admiral Cane wore her uniform....

What a "sultry" looking vixen....

Leave a comment:

• TRDG
    replied
    Can we say.....

politically correct, so to speak, WOW, that far into the future......

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Tankboy
    replied
    OK, you've got me there...but at least it is kind of an interesting idea; I mean aircraft carrier in space.

Can anyone answer me why so many sci-fi things have military people say sir to women? Where did that come from?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Ah well, what do you expect from a military that actually needs an aircraft carrier complete with catapults in outer space?

Leave a comment:

• Tankboy
    replied
    Discipline is extremely lax...I like the show, but no one in their right mind would allow that kind of crap to go on. Or at least I wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Designing uniforms must be difficult for a bunch of civilians.

Personally, I thought the uniforms in Dune were quite good, as they were a balance between appearance and practicality. The uniforms in the StarTrek series, in contrast, were ludicrous, especially the mini-skirts.

I do get a laugh at the number of times characters like Starbuck wander around in their T-shrts, though, even to the point of reporting to very senior officers. Discipline must be pretty lax.

Leave a comment:

• LRB
    replied
    I like them more than the Usher looking uniforms of ST Next Generation where the tunic was always riding up.

Leave a comment:

• mirrorshades
    replied
    Somehow I find that pose a bit... disturbing....

(Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    They look good to me.

Leave a comment:

• Marshal Murat
    replied
    There is a problem with that?

Cause I don't have an issue with it.

Leave a comment:

• Battlestar Gallactica uniforms look like Red Barons

Side button Prussian tunic. I'll see if I can find a current Gallactica shot.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.co.../gal152vsm.htm

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X