BSG: Razor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSG: Razor

I saw the initial episode of the "Razor" portion of BSG last PM. Fully up to the standards of BSG in general, but a little confusing as to timeline as they bopunced back and forth between the original Pegasus history and the Pegasus under the command of Lee Adama.

Something good to look forward to on Saturdays!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Aye, greatly enjoyed it here!
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I'm avoiding it until I see season three. And when I get season three I'll have to start from the beginning again.

Comment

It was a good story. Of course they were promoting the DVD out next week, that will have additional scenes.
        Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
        If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
          I saw the initial episode of the "Razor" portion of BSG last PM. Fully up to the standards of BSG in general, but a little confusing as to timeline as they bopunced back and forth between the original Pegasus history and the Pegasus under the command of Lee Adama.

Something good to look forward to on Saturdays!
          That was the movie... there is no episode....

When does season 3 hit the DVD marts?
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Well shucks, Barcelona...I'm crushed. It sounded like there was more.

Comment

Me too MM. saw it and begain to like the whole deal..... which i hadnt watched at all.... as i remain in mourning for Babylon Five.

best
              CV

Comment

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis View Post
                Me too MM. saw it and begain to like the whole deal..... which i hadnt watched at all.... as i remain in mourning for Babylon Five.

best
                CV
                B5 is my all time favorite SciFi show. Although BSG is now a close second. There was a recent direct to DVD release of a movie with Bruce Boxlietner (sp) that continued the B5 story. It was an OK story only a few of the original cast were in it. In fact there were only a few characters in the whole story. I'll try to find the DVD so I can post the title of the film.

To me the big different between B5 and BSG is hope. B5 has hope as part of the story, where as BSG seems to have an under current of no hope in their situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                  Well shucks, Barcelona...I'm crushed. It sounded like there was more.
                  I know, and now after a tease a wait for the first 10 episodes of the 4th season with another pause for the 2nd 10.

Supposedly they organized all 20 episodes in one shot but the Writer
                  s Guild Association strike has cramped production for the last bit.
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    B5 is my all time favorite SciFi show. Although BSG is now a close second. There was a recent direct to DVD release of a movie with Bruce Boxlietner (sp) that continued the B5 story. It was an OK story only a few of the original cast were in it. In fact there were only a few characters in the whole story. I'll try to find the DVD so I can post the title of the film.

To me the big different between B5 and BSG is hope. B5 has hope as part of the story, where as BSG seems to have an under current of no hope in their situation.
                    Yeah but Lockley (Can't remember her name, but it's a silly last name) hasn't aged well at all...
                    Winnie says
                    ---------------------------------
                    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      Yeah but Lockley (Can't remember her name, but it's a silly last name) hasn't aged well at all...
                      Tracy Scroggins is her name she just turned 54 and you're right it looks like she needs jowl surgery. The name of the Video is Babylon 5: The Lost Tales.

Comment

I watched some of the B5 episodes and liked them. Sadly, I was not in a situation where I could regularly tune in, so I missed the greater majority. Thank heavens for the DVD! I have some serious catching up to do.

Comment

New perspective of the crew of the Pegasus

Just bought and WATCHED the entire BSG: RAZOR DVD.

WOW.

Just wish they would post season three for sale.

I hope they incorporate the 10 webisodes that were shown before Season 3 began.

WOW.
                          Kevin Kenneally
                          Masters from a school of "hard knocks"
                          Member of a Ph.D. Society (Post hole. Digger)

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but plan on buying the DVD this week. I was saddened to hear this is the last season of BSG.....I get the feeling the Producers are bored and want to move on; which really stinks, because I wasn't initially sure the direction they were heading in for the re-imagining of the series would work. Now that I'm hooked, they're yanking it!

I know there was talk of a prequel....Caprica. But knowing Sci-Fi, and their pentient for being all over the place, I'm not holding my breath!

And I agree with B5....one of the best sci-fi shows ever! With Andreas Katsulas and Rick Biggs gone, the feature films they used to speak of are probably nil, as well.
                            http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

One thing I do wish they'd step away from In BSG is the whole Mystical thing. Like Starbuck (Starbuck a Doris?! HA!), having the visions of things, and Tyrel walking off and finding the temple because of weird gribbly mystical things, that just annoys me.

Much to my dismay the New B5's went all religious as well.

Oh and the Classic BSG stuff (Cylons, Vipers and Galatica) looked better. Although my keen eye has spotted some serious throw backs to the first series, not just the Publicized ones. Anyone spot the Original Rising Star in Razor? How about the Original style Shuttles in one of the episodes?
                              Winnie says
                              ---------------------------------
                              "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                              Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X