EndGame Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndGame Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Saw this title on the newsgroup in documentaries.

It was morning, and I wanted something to watch and laugh at while eating breakfast.

This link seemed sort of hoky kinda conspiracy nuty and I thought sure why not.

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/endgamedvd.html

I was unable to stop watching it, even though it just went on and on making me wonder why I was watching it.
    Alas, it wasn't at all ever funny.

I managed to watch the entire program, something I dare anyone else to join me in doing.

Lets see, you won't ever debate Global Warming the same ever again after watching this.
    Your stance on Iraq will never be the same after seeing this.
    You notions of economy won't be the same after this film.
    Your feelings on sociology will be forever drastically altered.
    You won't even be able to enjoy the evolution debate after seeing this.

I came out of the film wondering if any opinion I have ever had on anything was worth pursuing any more. Almost like every last one of you guys on the forums here have been played as fools (along with me).

If anyone can show me how to utterly debunk this film please do. I'd rather be able to laugh at it. But right now, it's not looking so funny.

Environmentalism doesn't even come out looking the same any more.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Wow, that must be some peice of brainwashing!!!
    Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
    Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
    David Bowie

Comment

... some one's glass is half empty!
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

Comment

Guys, Gore has a LARGE swath of the planet convinced of a great deal more, with what a lot of Americans are considering a great deal less, than what was in THIS film.

But what is shocking, is the notion that Gore, Bush, the anti Global Warming lobby the entire environmental movement are just tools to control the masses.
        And that folks is just a mere fraction of the content.
        Now, you have to know I can't really verify this stuff, it's not the sort of stuff that lends itself to easy verification. You won't be just able to google some convenient links and declare it valid or entire horsepukey (wish it was that simple)

Granted, until you actually watch the bloody film I can't hold it against you for just writing it off as nutjob idiocy. Myself, I was able to download it off a newsgroup, I didn't have to rely on it being available through normal means.
        And short of you enjoying the same capacity as me, well I guess your options are finite. Ain't likely on YouTube.

Hmm I had just typed it wouldn't be there, but figured why not check, and heck it IS there.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDNYatIu9NQ
        So I guess if anyone actually is interested, they can always check it out.
        Show runs 2:19 minutes so be prepared for something longer than the atypical YouTube thing.

The difference between this idiocy and your garden variety idiocy, is this idiocy looking chillingly plausible.

Comment

Here is the problem i have with Al Gore. He is running all over the globe {In a private jet contributing to global warming i might add} saying we humans are ruining the planet, and he has no proof. Just because he has a buch of scientists who say humans are the cause of global warming, doesnt mean they are right. There are just as many who say we arent the cause and its the planet going through a natural warming cycle. Another thing that bothers me are when the scientists who challenge the global warming scientists, they end up getting blackballed and have their careers and lives ruined in the process by these selfproclaimed "Enlightened Liberal Professors & Scientists" just because they disagree with them..... nice, thats real adult behavior. But its typical of "Enlightened Liberal" behavior.

Another thing that bothers me is that for years, these same pro-global warming scientists have been taking ice core samples out of the polar ice pack up at the North Pole. Now you can study yearly events in the "Ice Rings", just like you can in "Tree Rings". Only with Ice Rings you can go much further back in time, so much further in fact that the scientists have been able to map out a climitary chart of temperature changes over the last 60,000 years and even longer if im not mistaken. There have been many fluctuations in the earths temperature over the years. It has been much colder {Ice Ages} and we have had much worse warm periods than the one we are in now. Man didnt have the technology back then to be blamed for it, in fact, man wasnt even around them, for the worse one, according to the scientists, and for the next to the worse one, it happened during the early part of mans existance on earth. You cant blame that one on us either.

So here is what i propose. To hell with Al Gore and his wacky theories. And they are wacky. In the end does it really matter weather or not this is an act of man, an act of nature or a mixture of both? No i say. I say we hunker down and clean up the planet because its the right thing to do, not because Al Gore thinks he is the "Green Peace Messiah". Do you want to be under the thumb of an OPEC Sheik in Saudi Arabia or do you want to fill up on an alternative fuel made from Corn grown in Pennsylvania and Nebraska? Do you want your Children and Granchildren to inherit a green earth or a barren wasteland? Do whats right because its the right thing to do, not because some selfabsorbed idiot that has a political agenda and a chip {Or hanging chad} on his sholder tells you to.
          http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

KGPanzerschrecK you hit the nail on the head, panic mongering (especially for profit) makes me ill.

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
            Lazarus Long

David Bowie

Comment

KG, if you had seen the video, you would realize, that according to the video, Al is actually INTENTIONALLY creating the panic. The point of the action IS the panic.

The problem is, the film made it clear, Al might be on the reverse side of the coin, but he's still on the same team that is playing the Anti Global Warming game. Or in other words, it's not even relevant to these people if Al is right or wrong. Just so long as you end up under their control.

So, if you support Al, you are being controlled by these people. If you detract from Al you are being controlled by these people. Feel used yet?

That's what bothered me about the film. There are no good guys in the film. Only bad guys controlling both sides of the argument. Either way they get what they want. And this isn't some "secret" society, all of these people are known individuals, and their participation is not unproven. Granted, the film makes it plain they don't like being filmed attending their meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Maud'dib View Post
                KG, if you had seen the video, you would realize, that according to the video, Al is actually INTENTIONALLY creating the panic. The point of the action IS the panic.

The problem is, the film made it clear, Al might be on the reverse side of the coin, but he's still on the same team that is playing the Anti Global Warming game. Or in other words, it's not even relevant to these people if Al is right or wrong. Just so long as you end up under their control.

So, if you support Al, you are being controlled by these people. If you detract from Al you are being controlled by these people. Feel used yet?

That's what bothered me about the film. There are no good guys in the film. Only bad guys controlling both sides of the argument. Either way they get what they want. And this isn't some "secret" society, all of these people are known individuals, and their participation is not unproven. Granted, the film makes it plain they don't like being filmed attending their meetings.
                Sorry my friend, but i cant watch your film as i am still stuck in the world of a 56k Modem and i could never DL that. If i had Cable or DSL id give it a shot. Unlike some people, i watch/read stuff i disagree with all the time, i call it my "Know thy enemy strategy". I just finished reading the Koran for example.

But i dont need a movie/doc to tell me how i should feel, or that if i feel one way im being used or if i feel another im still being used, but by different, the same, who knows, people. I have a brain in my head and im fairly intelligent, or so im told by some, and im very capable of forming my own opinions. Im not saying that you are easily swayed, im just saying that im not.

Lastly id like to say that i mean no disrespect to you and you have every right to your opinions. I just wanted to make clear my feelings on Al Gore and his wacky theories and that no one put those ideas there, i formed them all by myself, lol.

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

Cool enough kG.

I know and realize that it is popular to beat up Al for his film, even though millions still prefer to accept it.

But I have always lived by the motto 1 million wrong people are just a large group or wrong people. So maybe Al's movie is rubbish. Maybe Al is fully aware that it is rubbish. Maybe Al is not concerned that it is rubbish.

Would it bother you if it was intentional though?

We have always known throughout history that there are people among us that just want to rule the world (hardly a revelation there ).
                  But suppose all of the world's power brokers finally were able to coordinate their agendas effectively. Suppose it was happening right under our noses.

Suppose the anti christ showed up, and was told the job was already filled

It's not about being TOLD how to think, it's about wondering "are you aware of what might be going on".

The trouble with information technology, is it's so easy to use, so easy to abuse, so annoyingly readily fakable.

Is the entire film bogus as the day is long? Hmm good question. How do I verify that?

Comment

Well for starters, do your own research. Try to use resources that come from as many different and widespread sources as you can. Depending on where you live, start locally and work your way up to a state/provincial level, and then to your national level, then to the international level. Are you talking about Climatology research? Alternative Fuels? Green Technology? Planetary Clean Up/Reclimation? It wont be easy by a long shot, but if your serious about it, and take your time, you'll find out all your looking for.

BTW, if your talking about looking for for hidden Puppet Masters, your on your own there.

And one last thing about Al Gore. If he would just talk about the seriousness of the situation and why we need to do what we need to do, instead of running around pointing fingers and bringing politics into everything, id be right by his side. If he was just about awareness. He says hes not a politician any more, he should act like it then.

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

I'm firmly convinced when the next catastrophic volcanic event occurs and it's likely to be in our near future, all this Global Warming rhetoric will become a mote point as the planet struggles to stay warm and feed itself. Of course nobody crusades about that, because there is jack squat anyone can do anything about.!!! And too scarily to dwell on for the same reasons.

Lazarus Long

David Bowie

Comment

The thing with research is it ALWAYS has limits.

Ok to take it to the extreme, ever been to Iraq?
                        If not, how do you know it's there?
                        If I say it is there, are you willing to believe me?
                        Why?
                        If I show you a map of Iraq, can you trust me to have an honest map?
                        Why?
                        Have you ever met me?
                        What proof can I offer that is good enough?
                        Why is it good enough?

Do you think it is possible to film a fake?
                        Why?
                        Do you think there are fake films out there?
                        Why?
                        Do you think reporters are always honest?
                        Why?
                        How do you separate the honest ones from the liars?
                        Why do you think the honest ones are honest?

When you read something on a web page, why do you believe it?
                        Have you ever seen a purposely fake web page?
                        If someone here posts a link to a site, and then posts charts and tables of data, do you believe the information is genuine?
                        Why?
                        Does it matter if the person the posted it believes it is genuinely correct?
                        How does that matter?
                        What if the person was merely fooled?

If I told you both Al Gore and George Bush belonged to a multinational group of individuals that had concocted a notion by which they could usurp the sovereign control of world nations. Would you believe it?
                        Why?
                        Why not?
                        If they actually planned to control all aspects of society so that eventually they could reduce human population numbers down to 1 billion total world wide, what would you do?
                        How would you verify such a claim?
                        Do you even think the idea is plausible?
                        Why?
                        Why not?

Do you think Stalin really wanted to rule the world?
                        Why?
                        Why not.
                        Do you think Hitler was serious about all his racist ambitions.
                        Why?
                        Why not?
                        Do you think there has been anyone since them with similar intentions?
                        Why
                        Why not?

Do you truly trust the STATED reasons for everything since 9/11?
                        Why?
                        Why not?

Do you think some of the crack pot notions surrounding hysterical theories are incapable of being real?
                        Why?
                        Why not?

Personally I think humanity is currently at risk from it's own progress.
                        We are becoming more and more free while ironically less and less free.
                        All the things that can set us free, have also been making us more and more vulnerable to abuse.
                        Do you think you can actually live without the use of computers?
                        Why?
                        Why not.
                        Is your job essentially dependent on computers for administration, and daily activities?
                        Has any of your kids ever had to perform homework with the use of a computer?
                        Can you think of any key services in your life where a computer is NOT needed?
                        Ever tried to buy groceries when the power if off?
                        Do the gas pumps work without power in your area?
                        If the power was off, could you phone anyone, even emergency services?
                        What would happen to your home if the power went off and stayed off?

If you didn't have a computer, what routes to reliable information do you have?

Am I making it clear how utterly controlled you currently are?
                        If the police arrived at your door, said you had committed a crime of a serious nature, produced evidence to prove you had done it, what would you do?
                        DNA evidence is easy to get, framing a person is moronically easy. Electronic evidence simple to invent. People usually believe what they are told. Your friends and family would just think they had never really known you.
                        How hard do you think it would be to accuse you of rape and make the charge stick?
                        Do you think you could be made drunk, and then tricked into having sex with another woman who would then convincingly state you had raped her? Even if you were even married. Do you think men don't regularly cheat on their wives?

Once upon a time false claims required solid proof that was not easy to provide. Today, solid iron clad "evidence" is child's play to manufacture.

And so it comes to this, research is never easy, easy to fake, harder still to prove it wasn't faked. People watch the news, assume it is mostly biased, because complete strangers say it's so.
                        We discuss topics online with persons we convince ourselves we can trust, and usually mostly because we have told ourselves we can trust them, because we have decided they "think" like we do.
                        And all because of some banter online.

Personally I DO believe mankind is going to sleepwalk through the next 50 years. Technology will continue to advance, and good things will happen. But bad things will also be happening, and they will be spin doctored to someone's advantage no doubt.
                        I don't think humanity will see any significant change of the way things are being done until mother nature kicks our train off the tracks herself. At that point the carefully micro managed global society we are living in will come crashing down like the house of cards it is.

If Yellowstone erupted in a super eruption tomorrow like it already has done before, it won't be like in the movie. Nope. The US hasn't been able to handle a mere hurricane. New Orleans is not going to be ready for the next one. The idea of the US surviving having millions of people killed within a few days is truly epic stupidity.
                        Your ability to grow food will crash and burn.
                        Your economy will just plain die.
                        It will fold spindle and mutilate every last major economy on the planet.
                        World wide people will die in the millions. Maybe billions.
                        World wide everything we have today will just stop working like it does now.
                        There will simple be too many support rungs yanked out.
                        Look at the fun we suffer from just a minor bit of agitation from a blip in the fuel supply system.

And of course Yellowstone is just one of a looooong list of options open to mother nature. She has more than most people even know of. Some of them are just crazy things we have made ourselves vulnerable to.
                        And I am sure at least some religious group will claim it's all because their book said it was going to happen.
                        I don't think man, or nature really needs any help from a quirky odd notion for anything to happen though.

But this much I do believe. I DO believe there are people just itching to exploit the first chance they are given. And I am POSITIVE most people won't see it coming.

Comment

ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                          ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

I have been told I will likely be dead in 35 years.

Depressing of course.

Hopefully I make them wrong and live till 85 instead

Now so long as I actually WANT to be alive ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X