Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVP 2 who's exited?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

Paul W.S. Anderson is nowhere near it. Therefore, I'm a happy camper. Maybe.....

Comment

They could've used stop motion animation for the aliens with a script by Britney Spears and it'll be better than the first A v P film.

Comment

Given the marketing process used so far I think I've learned all I need to about the movie. It'll be more garbage just like the first one.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Its a shame because it was a good series and they went too comic book with it and it lost its credibilty. Ridley Scott and Cameron must be hacked off because they were going to get back into it apparently and do a serious film.

Comment

Odd that they show it releasing on x-mass day? I wonder if it was really ready
            for release in the summer, and they figured it not strong enough of a flick to
            compete with other flicks at the time?
            Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Ewww degree zero of cinema imo.

Comment

Well, looks like everybody's exited.

Comment

I am excited, as I was for the avp one (only it was really disappointing).

some of the AvP comics were nice.... but they really did mess the AVP 1 one up.

I liked a lot Predator and even more Predator 2, and AvP set on earth was a mistake. it had to stay in the Aliens universe imho.
                  "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Will this one be off earth?

Comment

Couple clip links.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/74...37/vids_1.html

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/avp...d-banners-3199

Comment

Originally posted by piero1971 View Post
                        I am excited, as I was for the avp one (only it was really disappointing).
                        Thats exactly how I feel about it. lol

The previews for AvP2 look good, so heres hoping....

Cheers,
                        Dave
                        Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

I am pumped
                          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                          "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X