Alien Vs. Predator II (AVP2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Vs. Predator II (AVP2)

I saw the movie trailer for AVP2 today and it looks pretty darn good.

But I am sure hoping its better than the first one which pretty much sucked.
    (It started out okay but was ruined by the time of the end of the film.)

AVP2 Plot Synopsis :

When a Predator scout ship crash lands in a Colorado town. The Aliens on board escape and kill all the Predators except one. The last remaining Predator must now destroy all the Aliens as well as the horfic Pred-Alien that was spawned in the first AVP. Meanwhile the towns people are helplessly caught in the middle of the ultimate face-off between these two mythic creatures. A sequel to the 2004 film AVP directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, "Alien vs Predator: Requiem" continues the Alien-Predator war.

I will be off to the cinema to see it when it is released here at any rate.

Cheers,
    Dave

Cheers,
    Dave
    Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Now this sounds pretty cool

Hey where the heck you been hiding anyway, oh yeah that club house of yours.
    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

I'll probably like it. It's my sort of film.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Oh, that looks good. From the trailer, it looks alot better than the first one. Can't wait.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

It wont be hard to be better than the first one . I read the A v P graphic novels in the early 90's. I went with a fellow fan to see AvP and thought it was just awful. Alien resurection damaged the franchise, I thought A v P would finish it off. Saw the trailer a couple of days back. Dunno what you guys think but it was the most violent trailer ever!! Sure I'll go and see it though.lol

Comment

Nice

That trailer looks really good. Looks a heck of a lot more violent than the last one. I love the Predator/Indiana jones routine with the whip.

CD
            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Bah, Anderson once again soiled a good game franchise. Good action, horrible plot, only main elements have anything to do with the games...

AND WHERE ARE MY COLONIAL MARINES!?
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
                Hey where the heck you been hiding anyway, oh yeah that club house of yours.
                Only some of the time LT, the rest of my spare time has been spent with my wife and daughter.

Sarah is growing so quickly it isn't funny and I don't want to miss a thing.

Cheers,
                Dave
                Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Ah your where i was 5 years ago. Hence my no models for 4 years.
                  It does get better, shes 5 now, we share time together, but i also
                  get time for me now. So i know where your coming from.
                  Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dave View Post
                    I saw the movie trailer for AVP2 today and it looks pretty darn good....

Cheers,
                    Dave
                    I said the same thing concerning the first AvP, and we all know how that turned out. But, yes there is a "but", this one is helmed by a entirely different set of producers. I have a bit more faith in this one, even though I know it will **** upon the Alien series. A series I love and follow devoutly.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X