Evil Dead w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams Was First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Dead w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams Was First

Then Came "Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn", Again w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams.

After That, Came The Movie "Army of Darkness", Also w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams.

But Dammit Jim, I want more I tell you, I Must Have More.

So, like does anybody know if there is going to be a 4th Movie?

Also, anybody see that Tutinkaman Movei w/Bruce Campbell as Elvis & Ossie Davis who played John F. Kenedy?

Don't know the name of the character he played in Man With Two Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
      Don't know the name of the character he played in Man With Two Brains.
      "Man with the Screaming Brain", as William Cole

"The Man with Two Brains" was Steve Martin, as Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr
      Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Bubba Ho-tep. I didn't like it very much. Bought the DVD for $8, watched it, gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC View Post
          "Man with the Screaming Brain", as William Cole

"The Man with Two Brains" was Steve Martin, as Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr
          I stand corrected. Thank you. Watched a bit of it, but it was a little to slapstick for my taste, although I like Campbell, especially in Army of Darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
            Then Came "Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn", Again w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams.

After That, Came The Movie "Army of Darkness", Also w/Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams.

But Dammit Jim, I want more I tell you, I Must Have More.
            Much as Raimi and Campbell are close friends I don't see why either would choose to return to the Evil Dead series at this stage of their careers. Plus 'Army of Darkness' is their masterpiece. Campbell did voice Ash for a couple of 'Evil Dead' video games and although he was as good as ever the games stank badly.
            Signing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Monty View Post
              Much as Raimi and Campbell are close friends I don't see why either would choose to return to the Evil Dead series at this stage of their careers. Plus 'Army of Darkness' is their masterpiece. Campbell did voice Ash for a couple of 'Evil Dead' video games and although he was as good as ever the games stank badly.
              It's time has come and gone. But the series is so campy you have too love it.

"Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch"

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                I stand corrected. Thank you. Watched a bit of it, but it was a little to slapstick for my taste, although I like Campbell, especially in Army of Darkness.
                Army of Darkness is my favorite movie of all time.

I have it on DVD and VHS.

Rep to all in this thread just for mentioning my hero Bruce Campbell!

DoD read all his books, like a brainwashed nerdy fanboy.

Comment

Campbell is great! I've always liked him no matter the role. His preformance in Burn Notice is also excellent, IMHO.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X