Flush Gordon: The TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush Gordon: The TV Series

Follywood has done it again - taken a scifi cult classic and turned into an overblown series full of cliches, schlock and garbage.

Given the state of the art available to today's directors and producers, this is inexcusable, and none of the actors has the screen presence of the originals, nor the talent either for that matter.

So pull the handle...and FLUSH Gordon!
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 15 Aug 07, 17:37.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Your "review" couldn't be more on target, MM. I watched the first 10 minutes of it. I shut it off when they showed Ming sitting in what was supposed to be his base but looked to me like an abandoned warehouse. That's all it took.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

FLMAO!

The title of the thread alone! Yes, it's quite accurate.

Comment

Agreed.
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I remember watching the original black & white series back in the early 80s when I was young. Used to be on every Saturday morning.
          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Berlin.1945
            by casanova
            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
            Yesterday, 23:41
          • casanova
            AW 169M
            by casanova
            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
            Yesterday, 23:26
          • JBark
            What changed?
            by JBark
            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
            Yesterday, 18:54
          Working...
          X