Nanaka 6/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanaka 6/17

Hmm I believe a lot in karma as do I believe in the wonders of amazing coincidences.

That's mainly why I am mentioning the show. Aside from the fact it is 12 eps of truely funny humour at any rate.

The show focuses on a girl that experiences an emotional trauma and a fall that leaves her thinking she's 6 years old again. She's really a 17 year old and a dedicated studier normally.

It's all about a childhood friend that tries to shield anyone from knowing of her situation. And eventually another friend that assists in this as well.

It's mostly situational humour of course. Picture if you went from 17 to 6 emotionally one day, how it would impact your day at school

But, the show also speaks to me on other levels. I myself have had a similar situation happen in my life (not the 17 to 6 variety of course hehe). In my case, I had my disability create some rather serious disruptions in my life.
    So is it coincidence that brought me to experience the show? Hard to say.

But when the show wasn't being the goofy show, it said a lot of interesting things as well. The girl was diagnosed with a sort of multiple personality disorder. I have had to deal with a bit of that myself.

You might enjoy this show in the end, without realizing it.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X