TNT's new series"The Company"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT's new series"The Company"

The premier was tonight and it was excellent. The early days of the cold war. They aired it at least 3 times. For some of you , I hope they continue to air it. Micheal Keaton leads a cast of very good actors. I thought it was blockbuster quality. Future episode clips look spectacular, covering things like the invasion of Czechoslovakia in '55 and the Bay of Pigs backed up with state-of-the-art computer animations. I would highly recommend it.

Originally posted by macgregr View Post
    The premier was tonight and it was excellent. The early days of the cold war. They aired it at least 3 times. For some of you , I hope they continue to air it. Micheal Keaton leads a cast of very good actors. I thought it was blockbuster quality. Future episode clips look spectacular, covering things like the invasion of Czechoslovakia in '55 and the Bay of Pigs backed up with state-of-the-art computer animations. I would highly recommend it.
    Thanks for the tip!
    All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

Excellent first episode, hope the rest are as good as the first. I recomend it.
      "All Glory is Fleeting"

Comment

I have seen the first two episodes and I'm looking foward to the rest. Masterfully done without a lot of fanfare and Hollywood excesses. Tightly scripted, well edited and well acted with a style that yanks you out of your chair and hauls you bodily back to the days of the real Cold War when the CIA WAS America at it's best and worst.

This is what television is capable of, and it is what they should be doing all of the time.

Comment

Thus far, it's an excellent series, and is really as close to the book as you're going to get.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X