No announcement yet.

Favourite Film bad guy actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Christopher Lee as Saruman, Count Duckoo and dracula! That man is awesome!
    History of War Podcast

Episode 1: Why Study Military History?

Comment

I like Ronny Cox, the guy who played Dick Jones in Robocop and Cohaagen in Total Recall.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Clarence Boddiker?

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        I like Ronny Cox, the guy who played Dick Jones in Robocop and Cohaagen in Total Recall.

Dr. S.
        How about the guy who played Dick Jones crook #1 in Robocop. Under-rated bad guy, I can't remember any of his other flicks off the top of my head, but he was classic in Robocop. Ended up on "That 70's Show," too bad....
        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
          How about the guy who played Dick Jones crook #1 in Robocop. Under-rated bad guy, I can't remember any of his other flicks off the top of my head, but he was classic in Robocop. Ended up on "That 70's Show," too bad....
          Oh yeah, he had some classic lines. "Can you fly Bobby?"

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

When did Hardy Kruger play a villian? Granted, Being a former HJ-He's well suited to play a Nazi but the only things I remember him in are the Wild Geese and Hatari.

Obviously Alan Rickman should have been included, DOH.

As for Sutherland, I still think of him as a comedy actor despite the fact he's done mostly action since the 80's.
            Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Sir Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lector.

Talk about a real creepy/scary character, I don't think anyone could have played the part as well as Anthony did.

Cheers,
              Dave
              Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

[QUOTE]
                Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
                When did Hardy Kruger play a villian? Granted, Being a former HJ-He's well suited to play a Nazi but the only things I remember him in are the Wild Geese and Hatari.
                and no small part in a well known film with Jimmy Stewart. The name of the film is________ __ ___ ________

HP
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                  and no small part in a well known film with Jimmy Stewart. The name of the film is________ __ ___ ________
                  HP
                  Flight of the Phoenix

Originally posted by SGT Long
                  (Who was Jack Elam?)

Jack was a veteran character actor in westerns and gangster flicks. In his later years, he was better known for comedy (think the needle-mad doctor in Cannonball Run II).
                  All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Lee Van Cleef. The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Lee Marvin in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.

James Woods. Once Upon A Time In America.
                    War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X