Blake's & returns. TV Zone article.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake's & returns. TV Zone article.

Blakes 7 that is, jeez, only had one beer.

Interview of producers who mention difficulties encountered last time this was attempted. & what & where the direction of the show will take & such. TV Zone is a cult tv/movie magazine.

Got a linkie?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
      Got a linkie?

Dr. S.
      Yes, but if he showed it than he would be banned for being obscene in the forums. Seriously, I'm quite interested in this as well.
      Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Can't find one for the new article, will see if I can pick one up in a sci fi chatroom, here is an older one though.

http://www.hermit.org/b7/Fanzines/Magazines/TVZone.html

Comment

There was talk of a new series back in 2003, it was supposed to be aired in 2005 unfortuneately it fell through and nothing happened. There was a recent radio series though.
          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I Loved Blake`s 7 as a kid and teenager. I recently bought the whole set on DVD, and although I can`t seem to `get into it` the same as I did when I was young (from a simpler age of innocence), I still enjoy it very much .

Comment

OK, my bad. It was about an audio return, not tv. I was in a hurry to go home & see the IFL, ( International Fight League), & didn't catch that little detailoid. It was a big article with plenty photos & such, & the label "Show" threw me. Now one can have a radio show, or a program. Semantics aside, it did mention that several proposals were on the table, live action, animation & publishing.

Bummer, I want a show.

Comment

I only want a show if Darrow is involved - anything else would be meaningless.

Dr. S.
                Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X