The Greatest Zombie Flick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaun of the Dead
    I'm not a fan of Zombie movies normally, but this is one in my own personal list of top ten movies

Comment

My two favs are "Return of the night of the living dead" & "Retun of the night of the living dead Part II". Part II has one of my all time favorite lines of any movie ive ever seen - "Get the damned screwdriver out of my head", LOL.

Worst for me would be "Return of the night of the living dead Part III". What a stinker after the first two.
      http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

The original is still the best...

Romero's Dawn of the Dead. Nuff said!
        Save America!! Impeach Obama!!

Comment

british parliament channel

but seriously, shaun of the dead totally funny.
          Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Shaun is definitely in my top 5 favorite zombie movies.

Is it bad that I actually have seen enough zombie movies for my top 5 to be discerning?
            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer View Post
              Shaun is definitely in my top 5 favorite zombie movies.

Is it bad that I actually have seen enough zombie movies for my top 5 to be discerning?
              Nope.
              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
                Resident Evil.... *Sigh* good action could have been done better.
                You now have a place in hell alongside Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll.

Comment

Originally posted by Marines View Post
                  You now have a place in hell alongside Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll.
                  Bah, I hate those bastards. I didn't say I liked the subject. I just liked the action. Hell I could direct a brainless action flick with a handi-cam and some ketchup. But yes, Anderson totally f-ed everything Resident Evil up on that one.

And I wish someone professional would take Boll up on his "Beat me up" offer and actually kick his butt.
                  The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X