The Devils Rejects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Devils Rejects

Saw 2/3rds or 1/2 of this tonite. Hills have eyes meets natural born killers or something. Jeffrey Lewis's finest hour perhaps. He was pretty good in Any Which Way You Can though.

Anyone seen this? how was the beginning?

After the mostly miss House of 1,000 Corpses, Zombie proves he can direct a movie with Devil's Rejections in my opinion. Very stylish (and of course brutal) he dropped a lot of the quick cuts and weird transitions from House and made a film that fits wonderfully in with the films it was inspired by.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

"The Devils Rejects" was great. I don't even like Rob Zombie, I didn't know he had anything to do with the movie, until I watched the commentary version. This movie made me cry at theend, and that's no joke. I give it an 9 out of 10.
      "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X