Life is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is good.

My wife and I just picked up the first seasons of Rome and Battlestar Galactica. Can't wait to start watching them.
    AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
    The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Have you not seen season 2 or 3 of BSG yet?

If no, season 1 is the running away season, and season 2 and 3 get a lot more dramatic. I personally think midway of 2 and into 3 is some of the best stuff. 3 ended with a lot of confusing signals. I'm really looking forward to season 4.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Anyone watch Lost?
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Lost, that's like Survivor sort of isn't it?

Comment

I seem to have seen little comment about the series Regenesis.

I am unsure how far it is being shown out there.

I got the stuff I watch off the newsgroup. It's all stuff that was aired on The Movie Network.

All I can say, is it has blown me away. But I am unsure if it would air successfully unmangled on a US station. Some political comment in the plots might not sit well. The language is a bit rough some shows. And, I doubt the full frontal nudity would pass (gotta say that episode took me off guard).

But the show is so completely fantastic. Other than Stargate, it's the first tv series I have ever seen that I would spring for buying it on dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
            Have you not seen season 2 or 3 of BSG yet?

If no, season 1 is the running away season, and season 2 and 3 get a lot more dramatic. I personally think midway of 2 and into 3 is some of the best stuff. 3 ended with a lot of confusing signals. I'm really looking forward to season 4.
            Didn't even know there was a season 3. I don't watch a lot of TV. We do watch a lot of videos though. We usually get a series from the library and work our way through it one episode a week. We just finished Ivanhoe. Some friends had us over a few months ago and they popped in BSG. We were hooked. Took us a good six months to get together enough to make it to episode 6. So, we just grabbed it ourselves while wandering around town.
            Last edited by Duncan; 25 May 07, 12:10.
            AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
            The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X