No announcement yet.

Rambo 4 teaser trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this and Rocky Balboa (okay...two late sequels with the character's full name as the title...his agent is really running out of ideas), he sure is living off past heroics...

What's next?

Stop, or my Mom will Shoot you in the Jimmy?

Rhinestone 2, the Return of Suck?

Tango and Cash, the Latently Homosexual Years?

Demoltion Man, Don't worry, Dennis Leary is still Cooler than Stallone or Snipes?

Still, I like the bit about the dude in the front seat getting obliterated by the .50.
    "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Rambo 4: John Rambo kills the s**t out of Burma.

Comment

Im in

I will be seeing this film. About time we had a good action film. By the way if you know anyone at age 60 who can do what he does let me know. He still looks good.

Chad
        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Lone Gunmn or Mass-Murderer

Originally posted by creeping death View Post
          I will be seeing this film. About time we had a good action film. By the way if you know anyone at age 60 who can do what he does let me know. He still looks good.

Chad
          You ain't kiddin'. He's treated his body well, and is reaping the reward. I bet this is the biggest movie of the year. It looks like it will make up for Rambo 2 and Rambo 3.

No middle name, just John Rambo. In the killing world, this means mass-murderer, as opposed to lone gunman. Lone gunmen get all three names. John Rambo is just a killer. My hero....

"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

What

Ok...Rambo three was ok but Rambo 2 was one of the biggest and best movies of the 80's. That movie gave Stallone another outlet beside Rocky. The official First Blood was great but Rambo walked all over it.
            I watched that film in the theater with my dad and some of his Vietnam buddies back in1985-86 and I remember in the beginning of the movie when Rambo asks Trautman " Sir, do we get to win this time?" and Trautmans answer was "This time it's up to you". I remember everyone yelling with happiness when that scene was over.
            I was 12 and I asked my dad why everyone was clapping and of course he said, well because thats how a lot of vets felt. Still gives me goose bumps.

Chad
            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X