Rambo 4 teaser trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo 4 teaser trailer

He's back, with a vengeance, and he is kickin some burmese @sses this time!

Warning: some gorish scenes

Oh man... I can't wait!

Comment

finally!! Thanks a bunch!
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

ROTFL

Rambo always made me laugh....

why isn't he killing muslems ro someothing? why always kill the yellow men!! LOL..
        "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Just when you thought Rambo III was over the top.....

Now he's old and over the top.
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Rambo 1 was a great film.

Rambo 2 was a lousy film.

Rambo three was an IQ sucking example of plain greed married to the lamest **** of the time.

This film actually looks good. Pity they called it Rambo. Because even if it's great, it won't fix the damage they did to the name Rambo in 2 and 3.

I would have preferred they called it some cool name, let Stallone star in it, but gave zero recognition Rambo ever existed.

I'll watch it, but I won't be able to stomache each time they try to pretend there is any connection to the farce known as Rambo 3.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
              I would have preferred they called it some cool name, let Stallone star in it, but gave zero recognition Rambo ever existed..

Rambo meets the Matrix... I like it...

( in fact Rambo 2 and 3 were dreams of John Rambo while in coma, hit by a truck on the road just after the end of Rambo 1. )
              "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                I would have preferred they called it some cool name, let Stallone star in it, but gave zero recognition Rambo ever existed..

Rambo meets the Matrix... I like it...

( in fact Rambo 2 and 3 were dreams of John Rambo while in coma, hit by a truck on the road just after the end of Rambo 1. )

it's like "Waterworld"... it could have beena good movie IF they showed that in fact the world was not covered with sea, but only partially and that it was an experiment by the "others" on the people who believed it was.. etc.

Comment

YES! Can't wait.
                  (anyone heard a date on this yet?)
                  Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

I will diffinatly check it out, looks good.

Apparently the Aussie's don't care who he is and arrested Stalone
                    for bringing in 48 vials of male hormone into their country.

Dah, i didn't pack my bags. They also came to his hotel room and he thru
                    some out his window. Bad Sly, Bad Sly.
                    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
                      (anyone heard a date on this yet?)
                      May of next year. I don't think I can wait a whole year for this one. To tell you the truth, I'd take Rambo VIII or Rocky XXIV over any of the other garbage in theaters these days. Plus you gotta love the way Sly talks or mumbles or whatever you want to call it.

Yo Adrian!

Comment

May??
                        aaagg! Well, I waited this long, I suppose.
                        I was just thinking what I was doing when I went to the theatre to see the 3d one, who I went with, etc. Was it THAT long ago?!

I must admit tho', Burma seems an odd choice. I always figured Rambo going after some African warlord or Hugo Chavez or Saddam. Something halfway topical.

Ah well. I'll go watch it regardless.
                        Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Holy **** Dude!

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 21 May 07, 21:09.
                          "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Without massive editing there is no way that film will ever release with a R rating.

Comment

Liked First Blood, hated the other two! Bit like the Rocky series, loved Rocky, liked Rocky 2, hated the rest.

I will give this a chance, but will probably wait for the DVD.
                              War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X