Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers

I was alittle to old to play with these things but this movie looks really good.

Micheal Bay and Spielberg sounds like a good combo huh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp75fWe-ss
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

The clip that shows Optimus Prime with lips scarred me for life.
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

I was just the right age to paly with those...and I did.

My first was Mirage, the race car who could go invisible. I had damn near all of them at one time or another.
      "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Saw the trailer at the Spiderman 3 premiere, looks like another "fire and forget" movie. Oh and by the way, if you plan on seeing Spidey 3, save your money, its boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
          Saw the trailer at the Spiderman 3 premiere, looks like another "fire and forget" movie. Oh and by the way, if you plan on seeing Spidey 3, save your money, its boring as hell.
          ...but it has Venom.... Venom is the only Spiderman character I like (well and Carnage)... Other than the two of the only point to Spiderman was when characters from good Marvel storylines showed up.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X