Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fav Song repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat

Does anyone else do this?

When I get a song that I like, I often just play it over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over ....

You get the idea hehe. Doesn't work with all songs, but usually if a song is actually great, it won't matter (till you drive your family crazy of course hehe).

Right now I have Super Moonies - Kämpfe Sailormoon Megamix (German) playing And that it is in German is immaterial, I don't speak Japanese either hehe.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

LOL, yeah. I drive the old lady batty! I once made CD for the CD player in our Blazer that was nothing but 8 recordings of the same song, "Roads To Moscow", by Al Stewart. Just put it in and let it play. After eight trips From the frontier, to Moscow with Guderian, and then to Berlin and finally off to the Gulags in Siberia, shes ready to ship me off to Siberia!
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

Yeah I do that all the time, stuck in The Beatles right now.
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I do that to commit lyrics and music to memory....I guess... Drives folks around me nuts!
        Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
        In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
        Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X