X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all Dr Who fans....

The Daleks are coming to New York....
    Don't just do it.... Over do it!!

Yes, turns out they were in charge of building the Empire State Building!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Art Deco-Daleks...How cool is that!

Comment

Daleks Voted Scariest Who Villains
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I've heard a rumour that 'The Master' is coming back to battle with Dr Who once more.

ps, I think the've already started to signal his return by the fact that the Doctor has already been told he's "not on his own" in an episode this series.

Comment

Originally posted by redcoat View Post
            I've heard a rumour that 'The Master' is coming back to battle with Dr Who once more.

ps, I think the've already started to signal his return by the fact that the Doctor has already been told he's "not on his own" in an episode this series.
            Yes, this is the buzz...PM me if you want to hear the rumour of who is playing him...

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
              Yes, this is the buzz...PM me if you want to hear the rumour of who is playing him...

Dr. S.
              Found this:
              January 30, 2007

DOCTOR Who chiefs are bringing back his arch-rival The Master.

And favourite to play the renegade Timelord is Life on Mars star John Simm.

The Master’s return will be the major twist of the third series, which starts in the spring. But he will not appear until the end.

Bosses have held talks with John, 36 — who plays cop Sam Tyler in Life on Mars — and hope he will sign up soon. An insider said: “He’s brilliant and we would love to get him on board.”

The Master is best known for hypnotising people by fixing them with an intense stare — and his catchphrase, “I am the Master and you will obey me”.

His Tardis has a chameleon circuit which allows it to change colour. And the Master’s weapon of choice is the Tissue Compression Eliminator — which reduces its targets to doll size.

John would be the seventh person to play The Master. Previous actors include Anthony Ainley and Julia Roberts’ brother Eric.

TV Biz can also reveal that Shakespearean actor Sir Derek Jacobi, 68, will play another Who foe — The Professor. He poses as a good guy but the Doctor (David Tennant) discovers the truth when The Professor dies and regenerates.
              Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...040780,00.html
              The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
                Ah, I was kind of trying to avoid the spoiler for everyone...

And whoever wrote this:

His Tardis has a chameleon circuit which allows it to change colour.
                ...is an idiot. ALL TARDISes have Chameleon Circuits, but it allows the TARDIS to change SHAPE, not just colour. Alas, the Doctor's is broken...which is why it looks permanently like a 1960's Police Box.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                  Ah, I was kind of trying to avoid the spoiler for everyone...

And whoever wrote this:

...is an idiot. ALL TARDISes have Chameleon Circuits, but it allows the TARDIS to change SHAPE, not just colour. Alas, the Doctor's is broken...which is why it looks permanently like a 1960's Police Box.

Dr. S.
                  DOH!! I misread your earlier post Dr.S!! I thought you said to look for who was playing him.....I was running around the boards dealing with all the excitement earlier & my child-he has thrown up 5 times today, 4 in the last 2 hours. My apologies for not reading that thoroughly.....I hope I didn't spoil the fun for anyone.
                  The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

The Master was the perfect foe. Pertwee & Tom baker era will not be surpassed methinks.

Moe & the 1st cat set the stage, but were the old man scientist sort of variety, not the leading man sort of thing Petwee & Tom became.

Colin unfortunately, ( he tried real hard so not a knock on him), was dressed like a poof crossed with Ronald Mcdonald. & the cat who was just before him was not engaging or dramatic. Lacked the persona of Pertwee & Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple fang View Post
                      The Master was the perfect foe. Pertwee & Tom baker era will not be surpassed methinks.

Moe & the 1st cat set the stage, but were the old man scientist sort of variety, not the leading man sort of thing Petwee & Tom became.

Colin unfortunately, ( he tried real hard so not a knock on him), was dressed like a poof crossed with Ronald Mcdonald. & the cat who was just before him was not engaging or dramatic. Lacked the persona of Pertwee & Tom.
                      Agreed.
                      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Some call me out of touch, but Pertwee & Tom era is like original Star Trek. One can have a zillion dollar budget for special effects, but it still isn't better. TNG was good, & the Borg was an awesome add I will say though.

Comment

Pertwee for me.... Still scared of shop dummies..

Comment

Top 5 favorite episodes?

Deadly Assasin

Nightmare of eden

Sliurians with Pertwee

City of Death, ( The one where extra Da Vinci paintings were made).

Logopolis. Tie with Planet of Evil.

Other honorable mentions. Pirate Planet, Armageddon factor,& Ribos Operation.
                            Last edited by Purple fang; 24 Apr 07, 22:55.

Comment

Sliurians, I just noticed my creative spelling.

So how does the new Who compare to classic 70's Who? My pal in Chicago recorded a bunch of it, but hasn't mailed it yet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X