The Last King of Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last King of Scotland

Talk about a Academy winning preformance by Forrest Whittaker. If anyone ever deserved an Oscar for a preformance, it's Forrest Whittaker. He captured the persona Idi Amin 150%, and far beyond that. I still can't believe that Forrest Whittaker never met the man, his preformance is simply outstanding.

even better than the fantastic performance of forest whitaker is the rendition of Uganda in the 70's. very very realistic picture on African regimes and african psyche, I thought, wher the leader must be feared and brutal - it's still a real dog eat dog there. it fondly reminded me of my years spent roaming Africa... VERY good movie!
    "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

This is a film a I have wanted to see and your opinons are reinforcing my beliefs in this!
      "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Robi P.
        by casanova
        The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
        Today, 02:27
      • casanova
        Beirut
        by casanova
        Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
        Today, 00:47
      • casanova
        Nuclear battleheads.
        by casanova
        A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
        Yesterday, 23:58
      Working...
      X