The End Of SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aries View Post
    Word is Sam has 18 eps in the next Atlantis season, so I assume you will be happy hehe.

And yes, a woman that can make both your male side and you intellect arroused is hard to refuse
    Sam in Atlantis, Hmmm... sounds good.

But if they also included actress Claudia Black to Atlantis, the show would be even better.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

I believe that is referred to as "nutty" thinking...

"Space...the Last Frontier...these are the voyages of the starship Gonad..."
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Not only is Sam gorgeous, but that body has had children. Not many women can retain a drop dead good look, after child birth.
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

One reason I enjoyed SG-1 was the limited mush. Most of today's hack writers would have had the Carter character in the sack with another member of the SGC during the first season. SG-1's worst episodes were at least watchable. The best ones were outstanding. I also appreciated that they at least attempted to mirror some of the structure and constraints the characters face as part of a military organization. Most TV depictions of military organizations would be just as believable if they were recast as cowboys.
          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X