The End Of SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Of SG-1

Am I the only one totally enthralled with seeing how it all ends?

Originally posted by Marines View Post
    Am I the only one totally enthralled with seeing how it all ends?
    You might be the only one that hasn't already watched the end of season 10 that I know

But yes, I was anxious to watch the last episode. It arrived, and it ended like the last episode of M*A*S*H. Everyone just said goodbye more or less.

Season 10 ends, and it's clear they will give you any additional "wrap up" in whatever films come to follow. They are already doing one likely two.

Most of the cast that is remaining regularly active, will be seen visiting SG Atlantis.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

No loss...... good by.......good riddance. should have kept Farscape and Babylon 5 anyway..... the jerks. HDA will always just be the wannabe punk Bond vice MacGyver..should killed him after the first season in 85. that way SG-1, when it came later, might have had a chance. As it was Bond wannabe boy got to screw the pooch for 8 plus years more.

Comment

It's RDA ya Hoser

Geese slags a show and can't even get the most important name right

Farscape was good, a pity the people in charge weren't.

B5 was good, right till they couldn't understand, that after season 4, they had written the last episode effectively with the departure of the Shadows. And they took all of 5th season to accept the show was over.
        Crusade was basically a last gasp, and I am glad I never even bothered to spend time on it.

SG was over at 7, but clearly fans wanted more. 8 wasn't the last, nor was 9.
        I think they could have done an 11 if they wanted. But everything eventually ends. I am glad they are on to doing tv release movies now. Big flashier mega episodes. Yum can't wait

Comment

ya yup ya make my point. he is and was so incredibley lame as Macwhat'smywasteoftelevisionprimetimer that i didnt even bother to learn the weed's real name....

Comment

Sad

I'm personally sad to see it end, but a least we have Atlantis!
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
              I was sad to watch the last episode of M*A*S*H too for that matter, but when Star Trek finally had the last show of the last series, well it was merely just over as far as I was concerned. Some shows are like old friends, and some shows are just things to watch.

It wasn't so much the show, I like the insider details that are funny. I like how MacGuyver was always finding a way into the show as funny minor gag lines.

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
                I'm a long time fan of SG-1 . It did run out of steam in the end, but it was still fairly entertaining.
                As for Atlantis.... a poor rip off with naff leading characters, tried to get into it, but my brain-cells rebelled and forced me to switch off the TV

Comment

Originally posted by redcoat View Post
                  I'm a long time fan of SG-1 . It did run out of steam in the end, but it was still fairly entertaining.
                  As for Atlantis.... a poor rip off with naff leading characters, tried to get into it, but my brain-cells rebelled and forced me to switch off the TV
                  Odd I have never seen Atlantis as a rip off. Actually, I think the way they have blended the two series, is very well done. The only other popular series I know of, that seemed to coexist well with the previous series, is in my view Deep Space 9. It seemed to have a nice connectivity.

I think Atlantis is a nice natural progression.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                    The only other popular series I know of, that seemed to coexist well with the previous series, is in my view Deep Space 9. It seemed to have a nice connectivity.
                    I am a big fan of DS9

we'll have to agree to disagree on that subject

ps What did you think about the Star Trek Voyager series ? With the exception of Seven of Nine who was excellent eye candy, I thought it was the biggest pile of doggy poo I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by redcoat View Post
                      I am a big fan of DS9

we'll have to agree to disagree on that subject

ps What did you think about the Star Trek Voyager series ? With the exception of Seven of Nine who was excellent eye candy, I thought it was the biggest pile of doggy poo I've ever seen
                      I didn't watch Voyager with much interest, if I hadn't seen the episode I'd watch it, but if the series had never existed, I wouldn't have cared.

I actually thought Enterprise was the greatest of the series, and the greatest let down too. I know a lot of friends that would enjoy spitting on the writers.

Comment

I liked SG1 mainly coz of the "Thinking Man's Hottie" Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping), what a babe.

The TV Producers of Atlantis need to get her re-assigned from SG1 to the Atlantis Base, I might show some more interest in that show then.

Cheers,
                        Dave
                        Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Word is Sam has 18 eps in the next Atlantis season, so I assume you will be happy hehe.

And yes, a woman that can make both your male side and you intellect arroused is hard to refuse

Comment

Sam

A smart woman with a nice rack, what's to lose!
                            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                            "

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                              Odd I have never seen Atlantis as a rip off. Actually, I think the way they have blended the two series, is very well done. The only other popular series I know of, that seemed to coexist well with the previous series, is in my view Deep Space 9. It seemed to have a nice connectivity.

After the pilot episode, I found Atlantis to be a disappointment. The show had a neat concept and so much could have been done with it, but it immediately turned into the usual mass-market mush.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X