Luftwaffe Light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luftiger View Post
    Oh Cyberia, i think your right. I saw the very end of that movie i believe.
    Is that where he is shot on the bridge?

I should rent that to see the whole thing, thanks!
    That's the one! Great movie because they kept the "Nazi very, very bad" preaching to a minimum and just told the story of guy caught up in the war. The guy just happens to be a German solider this time.
    Growing up as a kid I took a lot of heat because my father was "on the other side". TV shows and most movies didn't help the matter.
    I first saw this flick when I was about ten and I was astounded to see a German solider portrayed as something besides a monster or fool.
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

May be a little late but I though of somebody else who would be of interest. The RAF's first ace of WW2, 'Cobber' Kain. He got his first 5 kills in even before the Battle of France.

Details HERE

Wolster

Comment

LAst nights "Dogfights" was good. THe air campaign against the Bismarck. Even had the guy who put the Torp into her rudder on the show "Jock" Moffat.
        And a survivor from Hood And one from Bismarck. Not many of those guys left! HMS Hood only had 3......Bismarck, 115.......Good Stuff!

My hats off to those rugged little Swordfish, and the boys who flew them!
        Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
        In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
        Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X