Death of a President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of a President

While I haven't watched the mockumentary, I have heard it's rather good. Has anyone actually seen it?

I actually heard it was pretty awful. It would have been something if it had tried to actually go somewhere with the premise, but apparently it doesn't bother to.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I saw it, the reconstruction of the event was quite good, but it did sort of meander toward the end - it was basically an excuse to suggest that any such occurrence would lead to a witch hunt for "easy" suspects in view of the current world situation. I won't say any more as it'll ruin it for you.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X