X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolster View Post
    Yep, it is! Steptoe and son ran from 1962 until 1974. Sanford & Son ran from 1974. Steptoe and son was about two rag and bone men who lived in a junk pile. The son was always trying to get away and better himself but his Dad wouldn't let go. Sound familiar?
    Oh yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Wolster
    replied
    Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
    Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!

I don't know, did they work in a junkyard? This series is kinda old by the way
    Yep, it is! Steptoe and son ran from 1962 until 1974. Sanford & Son ran from 1974. Steptoe and son was about two rag and bone men who lived in a junk pile. The son was always trying to get away and better himself but his Dad wouldn't let go. Sound familiar?

Leave a comment:

• RapierFighter
    replied
    If Redd Foxx were still alive, this would be the thing that would really give him the big one, and on the fast train to Elizabeth's door...

Leave a comment:

• BarcelonaBlom
    replied
    Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!

I don't know, did they work in a junkyard? This series is kinda old by the way

Leave a comment:

• Wolster
    replied
    Is this an American rip off of Steptoe & son??

Leave a comment:

• kentek
    started a topic Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog

Say it ain't so. Sanford and Son - The Movie. With Bernie Mac and Nick Cannon.

Heard it on the radio this morning and almost recycled breakfast. Moviehole.net says maybe. What with Hollyweird's stellar record of TV remakes (Beverly Hillbillys, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky and Hutch, The Honeymooners...I can't stand to go on), I can see how great this flick will be. Redd Foxx must be doing about 10,000 rpm.

Oh, this is the biggest one I ever had. You hear that Elizabeth? I'm coming to join you honey.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
    Prawn heads
    by Karri
    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
    Yesterday, 11:40
  • Jose50
    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
    by Jose50
    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
    Yesterday, 08:41
  • Von Richter
    Sagittarius Rising...
    by Von Richter
    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
    Yesterday, 01:19
Working...
X