28 Weeks Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 Weeks Later

I enjoyed the first movie....this trailer for the 2nd one looks pretty darn intense. And it comes out on my birthday!

The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

I signed this off from the first day they talked about making it, but the trailer actually didn't look too bad (although trailers are meant to not look so bad).

I'll be seeing it first day most likely...
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I agree....I was NOT planning on seeing this, especially after seeing the teaser. I think they did a better job of cleaning the trailer up & making it pretty appealing.
      The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

looks really cool.
        interesting plot for a sequel.
        "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

When the zombies (or whatever you'd call them, since they aren't dead) rise, England is screwed, since their civilians can't own guns.

We here in the Southwest will just waste them all.
          "Yellowstain!"

Comment

From the looks of it the Americans screw things up....
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
              From the looks of it the Americans screw things up....
              Yeah, this was a British movie. Why couldn't they bring back the 3 survivors form the first one?
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

This is going to sound funny when talking about Zombie movies, but it doesn't seem to introduce anything new to the genre.

Containment always fails
                Quarantine always fails
                Mayhem always ensues
                Strong/lucky survive
                repeat

That being said, as a huge fan of the gritty original, I too shall be queuing up for this one.
                Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

28 Weeks Later trailer
                  Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I was ok with the first film, but I rarely like sequels, unless the sequel looks like merely a continuation, then there is a chance.

I might like this, the trailer showed promise.
                    Life is change. Built models for decades.
                    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X