Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best movie ever

imho,
    the best movie ever is ''runaway train'' (1985).
    starring: jon voight and eric roberts (his best performance to date).

Full Metal Jacket. That movie was inspired.

Comment

'WITHNAIL AND I'

One of many reasons for my choice being...

'Any movie that features two straight guys in a bed, with a shot gun, being stalked by a large effete homosexual uncle obsessed with vegetables, and whos response is... 'MONTY, you terrible C***!' ... HAS to be my all time favourite'

... and therefore my choice for the best movie ever.

regards

ASG

Comment

Originally posted by stalin View Post
        eric roberts (his best performance to date).
        That's not saying much. He seems pretty bad most of the time. I've seen many of his movies and I kinda like him but still...

Tough to choose just one for me. Maybe Butch & Sundance with Newman & Redford.
        Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

The Godfather: Part II

Comment

Streets of Fire with Michael Pare (probably the only good movie he ever made), Diane Lane , and Willem Dafoe. Hokey premise, but the retro city and cars were so cool, the final sledgehammer duel was brutal, and the music was outstanding. Ry Cooder, The Blasters. I rarely watch a movie more than once or twice, but I've seen SOF twelve times.

All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cooler King View Post
              The Godfather: Part II
              I'll second The Godfather: Part II.
              If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Soilent Green. Charelton Heston and Edward G. Robertson. My favorite movie of all time.

Soilent Green is People!!!!!!!!!
                http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Comment

will somebody get this hippie to cut his hair and get a real job?

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                  I'll second The Godfather: Part II.
                  Well then you'd be the second one to be wrong wouldn't you? I told you it's Butch & Sundance you twit.

Comment

Butch and Sundance isn't even the best western of all time let alone the best movie.

Comment

Butch and Sundance isn't even the best western of all time let alone the best movie.

I like Clint better. Favorite actor would be Clint. Love the spaghetti westerns but overall the quality of them isn't that good. Acting by some of the foreigners is comical. Cool movies but overall just not quite at the top for me. I'll watch them whenever they're on or if I feel like throwing in the DVD of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                        I like Clint better. Favorite actor would be Clint. Love the spaghetti westerns but overall the quality of them isn't that good. Acting by some of the foreigners is comical. Cool movies but overall just not quite at the top for me. I'll watch them whenever they're on or if I feel like throwing in the DVD of course.
                        If I remember correctly, during the filming of the Spaghetti Westerns all the actors spoke their parts in their native tongues. Then when they were finished filming they dubbed over all the audio over, including Eastwood's parts.

Comment

If I remember correctly, during the filming of the Spaghetti Westerns all the actors spoke their parts in their native tongues. Then when they were finished filming they dubbed over all the audio over, including Eastwood's parts.
                          Sounds familiar, I think that's right.

Comment

Lord of War.....I like guns
                            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

War: Letters from Iwo Jima
                              Non-war: Don't know I have too many favorites... Boondock Saints.
                              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X