V - For Vomit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    We're working on your honorary pasport. Do you have pictures of yourself drinking a real beer while riding a moose in snowshoes? It would help the process.
    Wait, you guys have real beer over there? I thought you all drank Canadian beers...
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

To an American taste bud, no doubt the entire concept of real beer is hard to comprehend

Here in Canada, we make real beer. If you drink 3 American beers nothing happens (other than an urge to urinate I suppose). In Canada 3 Canadian beers impairs you (as well as the need to urinate hehe).

We make beer that doesn't fool around. Not to mention we add something that we Canadians as well as Europeans have come to appreciate. It's called flavour something missing from American beer as well as alcohol hehe.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        We're working on your honorary pasport. Do you have pictures of yourself drinking a real beer while riding a moose in snowshoes? It would help the process.
        I'm a little unclear on this. Is the moose supposed to be in snowshoes, or is Biscuit?
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM View Post
          I'm a little unclear on this. Is the moose supposed to be in snowshoes, or is Biscuit?
          You got it all wrong, it's drinking beer in a moose-skin snowshoe that gets you a canadian passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
            You got it all wrong, it's drinking beer in a moose-skin snowshoe that gets you a canadian passport.
            Stop the madness! I am now totally confused. It may be best to stay put and retain my dual American/Texan citizenship!

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
              We make beer that doesn't fool around. Not to mention we add something that we Canadians as well as Europeans have come to appreciate.
              Anything involving Canadians and Europeans can't be good.
              Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
                Anything involving Canadians and Europeans can't be good.
                Our plan is working then.

Comment

To an American taste bud, no doubt the entire concept of real beer is hard to comprehend

Here in Canada, we make real beer. If you drink 3 American beers nothing happens (other than an urge to urinate I suppose). In Canada 3 Canadian beers impairs you (as well as the need to urinate hehe).

We make beer that doesn't fool around. Not to mention we add something that we Canadians as well as Europeans have come to appreciate. It's called flavour something missing from American beer as well as alcohol hehe.
                  I only drink Irish, German, and English beers. Those are real beers. Canadian beer is like Miller + 1.
                  “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

"Bam To Behold, A Public Bulletin Board, Built Of Both Brilliance And Barbarity By Bastards With Boners. This Bastion, No Mere Bulwark Of Boredom, Is A Brutal Barrage Of Blistering Bulls**t, Barely Benevolent... But Behind The Bigotry And Boobs, Beyond The Bitter Broadcasts Of Bragging Buffoons: Here Be The Body Politic. A Brotherhood Of Blasphemy, Blessed With More Balls Than Brains, Battling The Bland, The Bogus, The Benign. Bedlam? Bring It On. But I Babble... Better To Be Brief. You May Call Me /b/."

Err... I thought the movie was okay.

"[The movie] has been "turned into a Bush-era parable by people too timid to set a political satire in their own country.... It's a thwarted and frustrated and largely impotent American liberal fantasy of someone with American liberal values standing up against a state run by neoconservatives — which is not what the comic 'V for Vendetta' was about. It was about fascism, it was about anarchy, it was about England." -Alan Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer View Post
                      I only drink Irish, German, and English beers. Those are real beers. Canadian beer is like Miller + 1.
                      Ahh...
                      You haven't lived till you try a real Aussie lager beer and I mean real, not that "Fosters" rubbish that only the Poms drink.

Cheers, Dave

PS: American Beer is tastes like Lolly-Water to me.
                      (Watery and Weak)
                      Last edited by Aussie Dave; 15 Mar 07, 10:54.
                      Roger, I see them. Attacking now

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dave View Post
                        Ahh...
                        You haven't lived till you try a real Aussie lager beer and I mean real, not that "Fosters" rubbish that only the Poms drink.

Cheers, Dave

(Watery and Weak)

VB! VB! VB!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dave View Post
                          Ahh...

Cheers, Dave

(Watery and Weak)
                          You left out Americans who feel compelled to order one while dining in Outback Steakhouse,complete with horrid accent.
                          Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

It is comforting to know that my enemies are really simple enough to see the world in the way the movie portrays it. I like how he wins over the barflies on the TV and that is shown several times as a good thing.

But then I've yet to see a decent film adaptation of a comic character.
                            That's what Frank Miller is for, now that they listen to him. Too bad they didn't when they were making Robocop movies.

Comment

Well at least I didn't faun all over that worthless craptastic Children of Men.
                              dunno, I really liked that one too (and V as well).
                              "Freedom cannot exist without discipline, self-discipline, and rights cannot exist without duties. Those who do not observe their duties do not deserve their rights."--Oriana Fallaci

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X