"300"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "300"

Anyone seen the previews for 300? I can honestly say that this is the first movie I've been excited about in quite a while.

The movie is a "ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae". It looks very, very cool.

300themovie.warnerbros.com
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
    Anyone seen the previews for 300? I can honestly say that this is the first movie I've been excited about in quite a while.

The movie is a "ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae". It looks very, very cool.

300themovie.warnerbros.com
    I think it looks like a fun and exciting movie, but I do not believe that it would be historically accurate. Once I saw rhinocerouses(?) I laughed. Isn't this movie based on some kind of picture-novel?
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
      I think it looks like a fun and exciting movie, but I do not believe that it would be historically accurate. Once I saw rhinocerouses(?) I laughed. Isn't this movie based on some kind of picture-novel?
      Yeah, considering there are battle rhinos, dudes with giant blades for hands and ogre-looking creatures, I don't think the director was going for historical accuracy. But, I think it adds to the movie.

The movie is apparently based off of a graphic novel, by the same guy who created Sin City.

Comment

300 Seconds of 300
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X